Morßid - Death Knight

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Morßid, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Morßid

Morßid - Death Knight

Character Name, Class, and Main Spec:
    Morßid, Death Knight, Blood DPS

Applying for position: Raider or Friend
    Raider

Armory Link:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Morßid

1. Talent Spec (List any dual specs or explain situational talent picks):
    Main Raiding spec: 51/2/18. PvP off spec: 0/17/54

2. Professions and how they help your raid performance:
    Haven't leveled my professions but I plan to level JC/Mining soon.

3. Time played in WoW and PvE achievements/accomplishments:
    I have played since BC came out, and have cleared through Mu'ru in Sunwell pre 3.0 and I have cleared all current raid content and done/tried every hard mode.

4. PvP influences and impact on raiding:
    I normally only PvP when I am really bored, it would never stop me from raiding.

5. Age (18 is required with limited exceptions):

6. Location and living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc):
    I like with my mom and grandparents, and they never complain about me being on at any times.

7. Occupation outside of WoW and any scheduling issues it creates:
    Currently unemployed.

8. Your old/current guild and why you are leaving them (Include old guild's name or we could think you've joined them and dismiss your app):
    I was in Valkyrie on Malorne and I went on vacation for 2 weeks and they randomly kicked me. Before that I was in Enraged and I left when the officers rerolled ally.

9. How did you hear about Xen; list any references within the guild:
    Don't have any references in the guild, I just transfered back here. I have seen you guys around and noticed your rank on WoWprogress.

10. List consumables you carry to raid to include food when a fish feast isn't provided:
    AP Food (Don't remember the name), 4 Flask of Endless Rage's

11. What conflicts do you have with our raid schedule listed above?
    None at this time or in the forseeable future.

12. Submit a damage/healing meter or WWS link. (If one is not available, explain why):
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=110d5co&s=3 Do not have a WWS but this is recount for Mimiron 25. I was worse geared then too by a nice bit.

13. Provide a UI screenshot inside a raid (If one is not available, explain why):
    UI is on the damage meter shot.

14. Final comments you feel could help your application:
    I am a very dedicated raider, my previous guild raided 11-3 AM my time so raid times never matter to me. I have played a DK since the launch of WotLK and I also have a Rogue; Bawln, and Pally; Omgpallylol that I play very frequently. I plan to play my DK through the rest of this expansion at least as my main and I know a lot about the class, and am always open to ideas/suggestions/constructive criticism.

2. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    Fancy letters are not accepted here

3. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    yeah, we all remember the last one like that...

Morbid, what hard modes have you done? it appears you've only gotten through just killing general on normal with the hard modes before hand done and in 25 not really any hard modes.

also, while this is a "grey period" in gem expectations, 8 days and no epic gems in your i226 gear even. ill have to have one our dk's take a look

4. EpyonNext
    Veteran

Question about your spec: I see you went 51/2/18 DPS Blood instead of the usuall 51/0/20 everyone is raving about. What made you decide to take 3/3 BCB instead of 3/3 morbidity.

5. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    i noticed his blood spec is different now... any input behind change or was it Sid's question?

upon checking again, he's now guilded. based on the lack of response to questions posed it is assumed he isn't interested.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009