MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Mithas's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Mithas, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Mithas

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    I am 29 years of age
    What is your in-game name?
    My in-game name is Mithas Bloodmyre
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What is your main class?
    My Main Class is DRG
    What game achievements have you earned in the past? (post links if you can)
    Hmm that's a Tough one, I havent really got any measurabe Achievement's as of yet as i have just re-rolled to DRG but i do have Achievement's for lvl 50 ACN which has me at SMN and SCH at 50 ( Dont play either)
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    Ive tried em all, FFXI was my first MMO then saw me go to Second life for a bit, WoW (Off and On) GW1 and 2, SWTOR (Beta tester and Raid Clearer). Played a bit of PS2 and LoL. Dabbled in DC universe Online. So I guess you could say i have a little bit of an MMORPG Addiction x_x, apart from that I work as a Nurse as i love caring for people and it shows through to my game worlds as well.I like long walks on the beach, nice snuggle in front of a fire (Joking aside i really do :p).
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    What times can you consistently play
    When im not working i would be on unless i have a moment where i dont feel like playing anything and just mope around the house but since you want numbers, im from Australia so usually 8am AEST to about midnight AEST when im not working
    What the lodestone link to your character?
    Currently am unable to provide a link as ive just transffered from Masamune.

2. Regis
    Veteran

Application was withdrawn

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013