Miruku's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Miruku, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Miruku

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Miruku
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    PvE
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    To get a feel for Guild Wars 2, I played through the entire Prophecies campaign and really had a great time. In terms of Guild Wars, I am only familiar with PvE but would love to learn more about WvW and I have heard that PvP is pretty great as well. I want to try everything!
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I haven't had the opportunity to play games regularly until very recently due to devoting much of my time studying throughout highschool. I played WoW a few years back when my schedule allowed and as far as MMOs go, I would typically play more casual games with my buddies in high school. Console gaming took over for a while as it was much quicker to pick up and play between work and school but now that I have more time on my hands, I was able to play through Guild Wars and look forward to Guild Wars 2 and growing as a player. I love all types of games and I'm really excited to get back onto my computer and join a strong community.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I have heard some awesome stories about you all and what it's like to be part of XoO. I like that XoO is very active and the sense of community this Guild has. Tribat has told me nothing but good things about this guild and really sees the members as being part of his family and I would love to be a part of that as well.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I have a great sense of humor, I'm not easily offended, and I love to be part of something big. I want to be part of an active guild and to attend events and meet new people. As a person who enjoys learning languages, I love talking to and getting to know everyone!
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I have been playing games for as long as I can remember and can pick up and run with new games very quickly. I'm very good at working with others and have a great sense of humor and love to be social. I will make sure to be as active as possible and to attend as many events as I am able to. I also love to help others and will do so when I feel I am in the position to lead and/or assist.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    Tribat
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am quite the geek! I'm a foreign language major at GSU and currently studying Spanish, Japanese, and Korean. I love all things tech and have been a Geek Squad agent for over 3 years repairing computers. I spend nearly all my free time playing games and watching anime. There is very little I like more than to learn how to do something new. I was introduced to Guild Wars several months ago and have been hooked since!
    Activity level?
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. bean

Interviewed before the application AND still got an awesome application. Accepted!