MichaelPlague's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MichaelPlague, Sep 28, 2012.

1. MichaelPlague

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Michael Plague
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    PvP
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    Tournaments/8v8 goofing off.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I started way back when on runescape :) go zezima! (LOL)
    My passion for video games evolved from consoles to PC from that, which developed into an unhealthy addiction to GW1, where I reached rank 11 and enjoyed GvG with a semi-serious guild.
    I had quit Gw1 for a couple of years while I moved onto WoW, and achieved S8 Gladiator on a holy paladin, and again raided with a semi-serious guild.
    I am now glued to Gw2 currently Rank 32 (as if that matters lol ) and about to hit Champ legionnaire. (My guild isn't serious enough and I don't get a lot of play time, I refuse to PuG).
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I was let on by somebody that XoO was a PvP heavy guild, with good players, and I remember the guild vaguely from Gw1. I'm looking for a guild to match my enthusiasm with competitiveness; winning, and of course PWNIN' NOOBS! haha..
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I don't know if my ego is big enough to answer this. What I do know is I have the strive to be among and a part of the top tier players of the GW2 community, and looking forward to start doing paid tournaments when they are released.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    I don't want to make this too personal, you will surely learn a lot about me if I'm recruited among the ranks of XoO! Lets start simple, I'm 21 years of age recently out of the military, USAF. I moved back home and currently don't do shit but live the life of a pot smoking basement dweller who loves video games. :)
    Activity level?
    50+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Eumaeos Romanus
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Thanks for serving.

Have you played in many sPvP tournaments yet in GW2? How did you fare?

I'm sending you a pm with more details.