Mg's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by tanmg, Sep 2, 2009.

1. tanmg

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 20 this year
    2. Name (Forum & IGN):
    tanmg. will have different character name ingame. no account for IGN.
    3. Class:
    cleric or chanter but high possibility is cleric.
    4. Do you have vent and a mic?:
    yes i have both.
    5. Previous gaming experience:
    wow and gw. quited wow for a year, was a level 70 rogue back then. did more pvp then pve. gw only played 6 months ago, kind of stop due to aion.
    6. Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    I view XoO as an establish guild due to the amount of games they have, it is important to have a establish guild which allow us to have a sense of relief knowing that the guild most likely would never close down.
    I i am a listener, willing to know where i am wrong and improve on that area to assist the guild in anyway. love to talk and know more friends around the world, this will improve my relationship with the guildmates and would eventually make it easier achieve goals together.
    7. What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
    I will contribute whatever the guild requires like, materials, items, or knowledge on the classes which other might want to have an idea on it or learn to play. help outsource potential guildmates who can help make XoO a pro guild. Try to make it on raids or help new members with gearing up by running dungeons.
    8. Do you have a referal?:
    no, i got the information of your guild from aionsource.com.
    9. A little bit about yourself:
    i am still a student, tend to stop gaming when exams are around, as i am very particular with my grades. i love badminton as a sports and cycling. love music and outing.
    10. Activity Level? (hrs/week):
    during exams probably 0hours, but during school days i can clock up 30+hours a week. school holiday probably 40+hours. i wish the 0hours wouldnt affect my application because i value my grades and this is my final year.
    11. Apply to usergroup:
    not really sure what this means. so maybe yes.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
  2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

check PM's for interview

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin