MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) metalrulz's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by metalrulz, Aug 8, 2013.

1. metalrulz

lolz
    [​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    metalrulz
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    megaman 2,Snatcher,metal gear solid,Zelda ocarina of time,Age of conan

Age of conan was probably the most fun of any mmo i have played in a long time simply because the game was so broken no one took it seriously and everyone played to have fun not be competitive.The other games on there were all from my youth but snatcher stood out the most in that it was and still is one of the best story driven games i have played ever.I spent hours upon hours trying to conquer dr wily's castle in mega man 2 repeatedly to point where my mind and body became exhausted and hearing the mega man 2 theme music would make me physically ill at the age of 7.Metal gear solid on ps1 was a master piece only kojima could have accomplished and if you don't know epona's song from ocarina we aren't going to be friends.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvE
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    The eminence in age of conan Which if this is the right Xoo then we raided together,I would say my role in TEC was a main dps in raiding every raid played and assassin.Imitatio Dei for warhammer,aion and swtor,I couldn't really get into warhammer or aion but in star wars i was main healer for raiding and pvp queues.After that me and 5 other members of id played tera and i was a mystic max level healer.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    My friend sakari applied and told me you guys were our best shot at getting endgame raiding done.Also like i said if this is the same xoo the we raided in aoc.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I don't have a job so when i game i game for long hours meaning i can keep up with most people when it comes to leveling it also means i understand my class rather well.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Lolz i know iut's not supposed to be a funny question but if someone ever answered hesitate and contest they should be stoned.You never question what you're told to do during the middle of a raid even if you don't think it's going to work.You wait for the fail and figure out why it didn't work after so there are no excuses to fail again.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    My gaming history dates back to before i can remember a conscious thought and i know this because my family has pictures of me when i was 4 playing galaxian on my atari in my scooby doo underoos.I have owned almost every single console in my lifetime and was never a social butterfly so i made gaming a priority early on.I have no real bad habits except maybe i overuse profanity at times but mainly only when it's funny.I enjoy a good joke and having fun with people shooting the shit in teamspeak/vent.I often get very frustrated with myself so you may hear me calling myself different kind of names,i just have a hard time when i don't do things right the first time.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    Depends on how much i'm into the game i'm playing but on average anywhere from 55-112 hours per week
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    sakarifoxx
    List the best times for your interview
    whenever i'm home and online
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    No
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.
    I've only made my character with the current character creator and didn't play the first release of FF14

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    check your PM

3. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Denied- Inactive