mel's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by mel, Jan 20, 2014.

1. mel
    Veteran Crowfall Member

WildStar Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    Typically, can you commit to events that run from 8PM-11PM EST?
    No
    What times are you availible to play? Be specific and include your timezone.
    eastern stand 9pm-2am
    How many hours do you anticipate playing per week, on average?
    20ish
    What is your anticipated Character Class?
    medic
    What is your anticipated playstyle (DPS,Healer, or Tank)?
    heals
    What is your MMO experience and what progression have you experienced in those games? Please be as detailed as possible
    EQ1 &2, WOW, SWG,Guild Wars 1 & 2,
    Are you willing to put in the time and effort researching your class in order to maximize your characters in-game abilities? This includes researching the most effective specs, talents, and strategies.
    Yes
    How do you feel about progression raiding?
    I feel its as important as leveling to the max level
    How do you feel about PvP?
    love it
    Are you able to dedicate 2-3 nights and 2-3 hours on each of those nights per week to guild specific functions?
    Yes
    Do you plan on playing any other MMO while playing WildStar Online?
    No
    Have you been a part of any other Xen of Onslaught division? If so, which ones and do you have anyone who would recommend you?
    planetside1 &2, WOW early on, AA,
    Referred by?
    -
    Have you read the WildStar Division Information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines within?
    Yes
    Certify that you have requested to join the WildStar Permissions Group (availible by editing your profile) by selecting YES.
    Yes

2. Itherael
    Banned

Can you please elaborate on your MMO experience and list any accomplishments you completed. Have you ever completed any Raids, if so which ones? Sorry for the additional questions, but your answers will help me have a better sense of your style and ability.

3. mel
    Veteran Crowfall Member

The game I really raided the most in was WOW. I was in the guild with Xen for vanilla wow. I played with real life friends and raided with them until cataclysm. We raided every boss you have to forgive me I have forgotten the raid names. Alot of the other games fell out of love with after hitting max level and stopped playing due to lack of interest in the game.
    Mel

4. Itherael
    Banned

When would be a good time to talk to you in TeamSpeak? I'd like to just chat with members and get to know them a little.

5. mel
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Ill be around anytime after 10 pm friday and sat or anytime sunday est
    mel

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  6. Itherael
    Banned

Spoke with on TeamSpeak on 1/24. Approved. Please be sure to be active on the forums, especially in the WildStar section.