Meinsamr

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Meinsamr, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Meinsamr

Age (18+ Requirement): 26
    Name (Forum & IGN): Meinsamr
    Class: Sorceror
    Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes
    Previous gaming experience: EQ, WoW, LoTRO, WAR, AoC, EVE, Darkfall
    Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:? Your guild seems to have many of the qualities that I look for in a guild. I also like the multi-game aspect of XoO.
    What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I'm more of a team player. I'm not really a dungeon crawler but I love group PvP. Anytime you need more bodies on the battlefield I'll be first in line.
    Do you have a referal?: No
    A little bit about yourself: I'm from the state of Kentucky. I work 50+ hrs per week as a construction manager, so my playtime is valuable to me. I can't be on 24/7 but I do play fairly consistently. In my free time I, of course, like gaming but I also enjoy hiking, camping, and traveling.
    Activity Level? (hrs/week): About 10-15. Maybe more if my schedule allows it.

2. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    I am sorry we require 25+ hours a week, if you can handle that then I will send you vent information. Let me know, thank you for your interest in XoO. =)

3. Meinsamr

As much as I would like to, I don't think that I can truly commit to that many hours on a regular basis. RL obligations probably won't allow it. I appreciate the chance to apply and hopefully I'll see you guys and gals in-game.

4. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    DENIED, goodluck with your legion search!