mblak59's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by mblak59, Dec 29, 2012.

1. mblak59

AoS | MoBA Game Application ( DoTA2 - HoN - LoL )
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Mblake59
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Previous AoS | MoBA experience?
    I have been playing LoL for 2 years, i have tryed dota2,HoN,smite and i am playing awesomenauts too atm.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Saw your post on the forums and you guys look to be serious, and you support almost all or most of the games i play or used to play.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I think i am a decent player, all i do is play computer besides going to uni from time to time. I dont rage that much anymore so i think that is a plus :p and i want to get better at any game a play.
    Which AoS / MoBA game or games are you applying for?
    • League of Legends
    What will you contribute to the Community?
    I watch alot of streams so i know a fair amount about the game and i can share that knowledge with other people, i am studying computer science so i can give so support there too if needed.I have played in some Go4sc2 and go4lol so i know how it works.
    Localization:
    EU
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    like i said i study computer science, my list of played games is WoW(for a long time but quit),Sc,Sc2,d3,lol,dota2 smite HoN(a couple of games only), atm i am playing around 12hours pc a day might need to lower it to 11 when the exam season starts XD.

My computer is not the best and i do need to buy a new one but it runs the game and TS and i can watch a stream at the same time if i want.(this is related with the question bellow)
    Activity level?
    60 hours a week minimum i would say
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    No
    Are you interested in playing on a more competitive nature for XoO, or more on a leisurely basis.
    • Yes; I want to compete in ladders / events.
    • One Day I may decide to be competitive.
    Have you applied to the AoS | Moba usergroup?
    Yes

2. Evilmaran
    Veteran Crowfall Member

accepted on probation