WoW Mardren's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Mardren, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Mardren

What is your in game name?:
    Mardren
    How old are you?:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Can you make raid nights on consistent and reliable basis? (Tue/Thur/Sun @ 7:30pm server):
    Yes
    What class and specialization(s) are you applying as?:
    Unholy Death Knight
    Link your main character's armory page.:
    List any alternate classes and specialization that you may be interested in playing.(opt.):
    Blood Death Knight
    Link the armory page(s) for any alternate character listed.(opt.):

What tools or guides do you use to optimize your character?:
    Mainly the DK forums on MMO-Champion. Used to read summonstone before it was taken down
    Link a recent log of a raid you participated in.:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/1c3f0a7c-eca4-4c64-9a13-3b233617b31b/overview This isnt extremely current and the guild i was in did not log every raid but the raids that were logged are on there too.
    What is your previous raiding experience?:
    I raided into AQ40 in Vanilla. All of the t4-t5 Content during TBC. 7/7H HM with ahead of the curve during Highmaul. 13/13 H HFC
    Why are you interested in XoO?:
    After reading the recruitment post on the WoW Forums I feel like this guild would be a great fit for me
    What are you looking for in raiding with XoO?:
    I'm looking for a group of like minded individuals that want to get the most out of raiding while still having a good time during the raids.

2. The Anvil
    Veteran

Hey sorry for the late response, with the holiday we've had a bit of a skeleton crew. Hope you've had a happpy holidays! If you're still interested please get in contact with one of us in game, I'll list some of the officers bnet tags below. I(Fatty#1656) will be on tomorrow Mon 12.28.15 sometime after 7PM EST, or if you can't get ingame then please reply to this thread with a time that would work to talk with you in Teamspeak.

Fatty#1656
    Jasmine#1999
    Kuulin#1631
    confed#1951

3. Kuulin
    Veteran CO

Gas Engineer
    Moving to denied due to no response. Contact an officer if you are still interested in joining.