League of Legends Majorfalcon's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Majorfalcon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Majorfalcon

Graduate Student
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Majorfalcon
    Why did you choose XoO?
    Played PS1 when I was around 15 years old with my brother and his outfit and experienced the best FPS gameplay of my life (yes I was still on 56k haha!)

So I've been waiting for the release of PS2 and dove right into it. I'm a pilot by nature I suppose (was in top 1000 in BF3 for the jets at about a month after its release) so I chose the scythe as my vehicle of choice to focus on. While fun as hell (still a noob in many regards) I realize the whole reason PS1 was so fun was because I belonged to an outfit.

I did some intense research on outfits from the official PS2 forums and ingame, and from what I see on this site I can tell you guys are the real deal and are in it to win it! I hope to be able to join you and help contribute to our mutual victory over the NC scum and TR oppressors
    !
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    15-20 (grad school can get funky with times, sometiems I study like crazy and will not be on for days, and other times I don't have work for a week straight!)
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Engineer or Medic....I love support when I'm on the ground
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Scythe hands down. Love dogfighting and bombing runs!
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Switch to my Anti-Vehicle MAX setup if available. If not, and I am alone, I will do my best to take it out as a Heavy. If I am NOT alone, I will switch to Engi to ensure the Sund doesn't go down while my teammates take out that tank.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy fighter approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    By fighter I'm assuming an infantry of sorts. So I would immediately switch to my Infiltrator and try to take him out from a distance with my sniper. If he gets close obviously hop in the Sunderer and mow him down.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Tough one. Honestly nothing gives the enemy more fear than a fully stacked Galaxy. The Galaxy is the fastest and most direct way of transporting ground troops to either strike at an enemy or hotspot defend a facility.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Medics. I m baised toward support classes (but you asked for an opinion!) but the medics will make or break fights. A good medic can carry one squad off of a Galaxy to take a hold an enemy point by themselves. No I am not that good of a medic (YET!)
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Official forums

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Welcome! Glad to see another member who'll be up in the air.

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Denied due to inactivity. If you wish to have your application reconsidered, let an Officer know and we'll start the process back up where we left off.