MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Maehara's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Maehara, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Maehara

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Maehara Shinobu
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What is your main class?
    Black Mage
    What game achievements have you earned in the past? (post links if you can)
    I raided with world rank #2 guild <Club Fu> for a couple years in Everquest, held world rank 1 Wizard for most of the time, and spent much of 6 years engulfed in the game. Ran 6 accounts simultaneously to progress as necessary.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Näru/simple
    I gave up World of Warcraft when FFXIV:ARR released, new player in 2.0. I have leveled all jobs to 50 and currently only need titan to finish my fourth relic.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1036555/

I completed turns one and two of The Binding Coil 7 weeks ago, and haven't been back. After having completed leveling all jobs and with not much else to do outside of rainding, I'm looking for a dedicated raid group to continue.

Currently holding Relics for BLM(+1), SMN, BRD, need titan for DRG.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    Most of my noteworthy gaming history is in the achievements section.

I played World of Warcraft for a combined total of 5 years, on and off.
    The entirety of Vanilla/Burning crusade was spent hardcore raiding, bleeding edge server firsts, though there wasn't much competition at the time.

I couldn't be as hardcore as I would've liked, so I got a job and quit before Wrath of the Lich King, played a bit of Everquest and ran 4 simultaneous accounts on FFXI casually for a few years.

Returned to WoW with cataclysm and raided 25+ hours a week until the re-release of FFXIV, where I'm currently looking to progress.

I have always gone above and beyond to do the necessary research and preparation for all encounters, though it isn't always available on the bleeding edge.
    My situational awareness is near flawless, and I can analyze/formulate combinations of sequences and perform at my maximize potential regardless of "shit happens" moments.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    ~50
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    What times can you consistently play
    1800-2200 EST Mon-Fri.
    0600-2200 EST Sat/Sun.
    What the lodestone link to your character?