MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Ludwig Vonkoopa's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Ludwig Vonkoopa, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Ludwig Vonkoopa

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Ludwig Vonkoopa
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    Starcraft, my first online game. Shattered Galaxy, my first MMO. EVE, first role as leadership in an MMO (Recruiter, Co-Ceo, in charge of cash flow), Final Fantasy 6 (My favorite), 007 Golden Eye (The first game that really got me into playing with a group of people)
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvX
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    LOTRO: Evenstar- officer, Mellon en Mellonim - officer
    Shattered Galaxy: Relentless Assault- officer, Final Solution- Founder, Roughnecks- noobie
    EVE: Steel City- Co-Ceo I managed all the corp money making projects, building projects, recruitment, and achievement awards
    I left these guilds because I switch games each time and non of them had guilds on the new games. Believe me though I played these games till they died, except LOTRO it got boring
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    I like your recruitment post. I think CoC is important for people to know they can't behave like asshats all the time. I also really like the 18 or older requirement. I'm getting old and I don't like obnoxious brats. I also really like the TS3 when your playing. I had that rule in my EVE guild and it makes for a stronger group.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I have leadership experience. I've played MMO's for a long time now. I don't bring any drama with me. I like to have fun.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Coms discipline in a battle is top priority. You stay quiet and listen to commands even if you don't agree with them. Afterward you can offer suggestions or put yourself up to lead the next raid. No one likes a back seat commander and if people can't hear the raid leader because your talking then losing the battle is your fault anyways.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    I'm from the Atari generation. I've played games most of my life. I also like to read and write, go hiking and camping, long walks on the beach, ect.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    20-50
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    List the best times for your interview
    18-24:00 Central or anytime I'm logged in or right now
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Ed/Max

Check your PM

3. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Accepted