Lubuex's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lubuex, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lubuex

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Lubuex
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What kind of content do you prefer to play and why?
    PvE
    What type of content do you want to play with XoO and how well do you think you will be able to work as a team to achieve it?
    Currently I am into fractals, I want to progress as much as possible - to at least high 50's, but I do love some WvW every now and then (also other random dungeons.)
    Also I am working on my second legendary weapon if that's relevant :p
    High fractal levels you really need to know your class and builds well not to mention playing as a team will get you through the levels nice and smooth - that's been the case so far with PUG's, but as I get higher it's hard to find groups. Static group/premade for fractals would be amazing.

Also planning on jumping into tPvP after I get my character 'sorted' PvE wise. :p
    What top five games have influenced you the most?
    Well, originally an FPS player (world champs in a free fps called warrock -.-) played that for about 5 years on and off - thanks to that game I really know how important is communication and teamwork etc. Out of the mmo's best I've played was GW1, Warhammer (100% RvR) and Aion (abyss pvp + solo rifting), and League.
    They are definitely the 5 best games besides GW2 I've played imo. Warrock, league are both 'pvp' and in Aion,warhammer, swtor and rift I've 100% only PvP'd... literally, so in GW2 I decided to try some PvE - here I am.
    What guilds have you played with?
    In GW2 ? Barely had any guilds to be honest...I just cannot find one for my taste.
    What attracts you to this guild more than others?
    Well You seem serious about what you do, sounds like you don't go in tPvP or dungeons to just have fun but to have fun and win/not wipe 56 times.
    In Aion I was in top guilds PewPew(Cthulhu)/Prime Wings and always ranked in the top (PvP) also in Warhammer I was in Vitas Odium Parit - they were good and serious about what they did and that was really fun for me and I enjoyed those guilds, that's what I am trying to find now.

(English is my 3rd language so I hope I made sense lol :///)
    What about this guild suits your personality?
    I like to achieve big things, work hard and earn something - that's fun for me.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I might be mistaken but it at least seemed liek you were lacking in the PvE department :p So after ~950 hours I've done 90% PvE and rest WvW. I really think I could be a nice add to your PvE/EU side of the guild with a lot of knowledge about fractals/arah and others also working on my second legendary weapon so I got some wisdom there as well.
    Do you play on North American servers or European servers?
    EU
    If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO, otherwise leave this blank.
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am a 21 year old guy from Europe, Estonia...I obviously like gaming - I have a full time job so I usually play after 6pm gmt+2.
    I am quite competitive as You can probably tell from my fps/pvp histor, even in GW2 PvE I try to achieve as much as possible :p
    How much time will you play per week, on average?
    40 hours
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer? Can your computer and connection handle large battles in WvW?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. renji1337

Pm'd

3. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    CaoCao < Lubu

4. Yawn

United States Air Force
    What is the status on this applicant?