Lubi

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Lubi, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Lubi

1. Age (18+ Requirement): Im 18
    2. In-Game Name: Lubi
    3. Current Class: Assassin - im also making a ranger for a friend =P (only lv12 atm xD)
    4. Level: 38
    5. Do you have vent and a mic?: I have Vent, the mic works most of the time too =P
    6. Previous gaming experience: I started with Runescape when i was 9, i played some years and then i moved to Metin2 with some friends, i have been playing in some of its servers till aion came out
    7. Why did you choose XoO?: I was looking for a legion (i will explain why on 11.), and i wanted a good legion with good people. yesterday i was around KHQ and i found the grand chieftain, and looking for more to kill him, i found like 3 or 4 of XoO.. then i thought, i know that name from samewhere, and i kept thinking that while killing boss =P, when we finished it, i went to FT, and i found a 37 cleric from XoO (Taken) standing on the bridge, and right after him i found 6 asmos, so i whispered him to run, and then we killed some asmos together =D, when the asmos where dead i asked a few things about legion, and it seemed nice, and that i had to aply in here... so im writing (server isnt working atm anyways, so i have free time =D)
    8. Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: because.. im a good person, and i like game, and making friends, and helping others ^^
    9. What will you contribute to the guild: other than helping with runs, sieges and missions, only thing i can think of, is to provide information about asmodae (i have a 41 asmo sorc on vaizel, and i know pretty well asmodae =D)
    10. How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?: i think this is like the 8. + 9., the only thing i could add is that im planning to stay a bit on lv40 to get some abyss gear.. so i will provide AP (?
    11. What guild were you previously in or are you currently a member of, and why do you wish to leave?: I was in Digital Love, it is a really good guild with great persons, too bad we are only 3 active, so we are trying to look for a new one with more ppl (the other 2 are Hatemylife and his wifey (she has like 6 chars, so i never remember her name =P))
    12. Do you have a referal?: Taken =D, Knyte also helped a lot with info about what i had to do here =P
    13. A little bit about yourself: I live in argentina, like playing video games a lot, i also like music =D. im taking guitar and saxophone classes =D
    14. Activity Level? (hrs/week): 15-20 more or less.. sometimes i go out all saturday, and that takes 7 hours out, if i stay all the weekend home maybe 25-30
    15. Apply to usergroup using via the following steps: User CP --> Networking --> Group Memberships... and join Aion NA Member.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  2. Taken
    Veteran Crowfall Member

I can vouch for this guy as being a better PvPer than myself and able to type in complete sentences. Even if I did have to mouse over the purple to read his app.

3. kinetic medic
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

SQA Engineer
    Ouch! bad font color, couldn't read a damn thing so I had to change the color :)

-KM

4. Kaybek
    Banned

Solutions Architect
    Lubi,
    These are the things you need to set up in the "setup" window.

On "Output Device", select the speakers or headphones you're using on your computer.

On "Input Device", select the microphone you're using on your computer

Use "push to talk" (just check that button)

For HotKey, just pick a button you want to press when you want to talk.

That should do it :)

[​IMG]

5. Sogetsu
    Veteran

Logistics
    I know I'm probably not suppose to post in apps, but thanks for that Kaybek (the vent).
    I always need a little guide when I reformat or reinstall. Thanks.

6. Kaybek
    Banned

Solutions Architect
    Interview went well, looks to be a good fit for the guild.

I wasn't able to set up his account in Vent properly, can't remember what I missed there. He'll need help with that when ya'll get a chance.

Accepted

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010