LotusX [Assassin]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by StryderZ, Mar 24, 2010.

1. StryderZ

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 21

2. In-Game Name: LotusX

3. Current Class: Assassin

4. Level: 29

5. Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes

6. Previous gaming experience: Pretty much any MMO you can think of WoW being the largest of course

7. Why did you choose XoO?: I was refereed in game by a member of the guild (Taken)

8. Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: I have been looking over the forums and you guys seem like a great guild not only for Aion but for most online games on the market today and up coming as well, So i figured this would be a great guild to be with for a very long time.

9. What will you contribute to the guild: Great player, works well in teams for instances and what not, and I am looking in detail into weaponsmitthing and one other craft for in game use which i will be able to help other members with as well.

10. How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?: This is mostly answered in question 9 as well

11. What guild were you previously in or are you currently a member of, and why do you wish to leave?: Currently in no guild been running solo and just looking for a good group to run with

12. Do you have a referal?: Again one of your members Taken

13. A little bit about yourself: A huge gamer at heart, and love to play online with good friends who just like to have fun. I play a very large spectrum of games, so anything goes!
    14. Activity Level? (hrs/week): During the week i can pretty much be on any time needed and wanted. Taken mentioned that you guys are mostly on at nights so i believe I will join this as well just need a time, and i work weekends so i will be unavailable then. :D

2. kinetic medic
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

SQA Engineer
    Pssst.... STEP 15!!!!!! You didn't do step 15!!!!

-KM

3. StryderZ

Lol sorry about that one wifi was being kinda of retarded yesterday