Lord Inygma Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lord, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Lord

Seeing as how legions have a 90 man limit, I broke down and decided to apply since I would like to make sure I have a spot in this legion. I apologize if this app is not up-to-par, it has been quite some time since i've had to formally apply like this.

Age (18+ Requirement): 18
    Name (Forum & IGN): Inygma, Most likely.
    Class: Gladiator
    Do you have vent and a mic?: Of course.
    Previous gaming experience: WoW since release. My main(been inactive for a long time now):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Spanq ( also in PvP gear, meh) and my alt officially doesn't show up on the armory any more due to deactivation, but it was a UD rogue in full deadly, furious daggers. Played pretty competitively with him in the arena, 2300+ bracket.
    Why did you chose XoO: Simply put.. Seems like the first guild i've seen with good people who aren't all up their own #$@'s.
    Do you have a referal?: No.
    A little bit about yourself: My name is Brandon, and i'm looking for people to meet in this Legion now that aren't the "elitist jerk" aka, love to put other's down about how bad they think they are at the game, and boast constantly about themselves in a serious manner, but still take pride in their knowledge of the game and most importantly know how to have fun in it as well. That I can keep in touch with until the game launches, and play with thereafter. I'm 18, going to be a senior in high-school. I take pride in my skill as a gamer,especially player-vs-player ( I plan to have a 90% k-d ratio ) and I enjoy competitive swimming, and ice-hockey. I also love my music.

-inygma

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

3. Lord

4. Kyoji

it will be once your accepted.

ACCEPTED

5. Lord

hmm, extremely excited. Thanks kyoji.

6. Kyoji