Other (not listed) LOL - sTormy - 21

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by sTormy, May 15, 2010.

1. sTormy

1. Age (18+ Requirement):

2. In-Game Name:

sTormy

3. Do you have vent and a mic?:

Yes.

4. Previous gaming experience:

Started playing Starcraft at 14.. Played for about 2-3 years, then moved on to Counter-Strike, which I played for about 4 years. I then went on to college and didn't have much time for gaming. After that brief hiatus, I returned to play WoW for about 2 years on the server Karthas, during which I was a member of XoO. Soon after I was overcome by some health issues and was unable to be online consistantly. I have recently become reaquanited with TheBerch (We are childhood friends) and begun playing League of Legends and Battleforge with the guys who lounge in your ventrilo under the League of Legends tab. Since I am fairly active and really enjoy the community, I am applying to become a full member to XoO in an attempt to get to know the rest of the community. If I am allowed to become a member, I would like to try and play BF:BC 2 with XoO.

5. Why did you choose XoO?:

As stated previously, TheBerch (A long time member of XoO), is my childhood friend and he is who turned me on to this community. Apart from that, I respect your history and would love to be a part of it again.

6. Why do you think you'll be a good fit?:

I'm respectful and skilled in most games that I choose to play and being involved with others who share the same enthusiasm for games as I do would be awesome.

7. What will you contribute to the guild:

I will bring my A game to all games that I play. I will also strive to be as productive as possible and be a team player who can be counted to pull through in the clutch.

8. How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?:

I will be strive to be an active force on the forums, as well as being an active member in all games that I play.

9. Do you have a referal?:

TheBerch

10. A little bit about yourself:

I'm a 26 year old male from Erie, PA. I'm a paraplegic after being in a car accident in May 2004.. I was a freshman in college then, so I have been working on getting my life in order and getting back into school. Apart from that, my favorite past time is computer gaming, so I really enjoy being involved in a social environment to game in.

11. Activity Level? (hrs/week):

50+

12. I have applied to the XoO new member (Probation) group, as was asked of me.

I hope you will take my application seriously, as I really do enjoy being involved with this gaming community.