LoL Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Evron, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Evron

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 19
    2. In-Game Name (Summoner Name): Kyzer Arenz0
    3. Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a mic?:yes
    4. Previous gaming experience:all the way from red alert and all the c&c series to all the delta forces, and played alot of MMO's. If youd like me to make a complete list i sure will
    5. Did you play DoTA? If yes, how long?: no
    6. Why did you choose XoO?: Been in XoO before and enjoyed my experience, and by the looks of things u guys have come along way!
    7. Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: Because im just the right shape! ha no i hope to fit in, i have a passion for gaming and winning and love teamwork.. so i hope so:)
    8. What will you contribute to the guild?: everything i can, from my skills on the pc to my skills with gaming and communicating
    9. How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?: Itd be hard to improve the guild but ill definatly contribute with being a everyday gamer and helping where i can.
    10. Do you have a referal?: Kazzier
    11. A little bit about yourself: Not too sure what to type here, i like gaming, boxing, books and films (good ones) weights, really looking forward to GW's 2, going to dedicate myself to good things, loves nature. going to college soon.
    12. Activity Level? (hrs/week) anywhere from just 10 hours a week to 100+
    13. Have you applied to the League of Legends usergroup yet? If answer is no, now is the time do to that: Roger.

2. Kazzier
    Veteran

Old XoO member, never had any reason to doubt him. Good skilled player who is a good addition to any team.

Gets a thumbs up from myself. Please wait for a few more views and we will process your application. ~Kazzier