Logicx's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Logicx, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Logicx

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Logicx or something to that effect, im not currently on the same server
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    Both
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    I personally like to be competitive in every type of game setting possible. when it comes to pve i like to down content but that takes time and comment and i understand those things. Working to achieve a high rank or become a better player for a team doesn't scare me, only because of the fact that i don't last in enviorments where everyone is ok with doing the bare minimum. i like to be surrounded by those who bring talent and experience to the table. since i offer that, i request the same.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I have played games my entire life, but i will only note that which is worth enough to mention. wow 8 year experiance ( i know who doesn't) but i have been apart of a world 50 plus guild and have stayed in the competitive setting for a long time.

second, founder of the 2007,2008 and 2009 Call of Duty 4 and MW2 5v5 Search and Destroy champions. I still am a profession player, i pay for my college with the winnings i have earned though out being a fps player.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I searched the forums and found that you guys had the only post that had more info then just " join my guild". that says a lot to me when a guild puts in effort to get players, usually means they put in effort in the game and for their members.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I bring a good attitude with a constant drive to be better, i want to be surround by those of the same attitude, it seems you guys bring that and i hope i can be in a great place.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    I do not for i am just starting gw2
    A little bit about yourself?
    i'm a junior in college and my major is motion graphic design, i design 3d based advertising you on the web and also create thing such as posters for pretty much anything u can think of.
    Activity level?
    i game period 40 plus easy, but that inculdes all gaming not just gw2
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    No

2. Yawn

United States Air Force
    Thanks for the application. I'll be sending you a Private Message via these forums soon to set up a TS interview.

3. Yawn

United States Air Force
    Accepted and on Probation.