League of Legends Lewis's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lewis, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Lewis

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    No
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    What is your in game name? Also, please link your player profile from www.Planetside2.comWhy did you choose XoO?
    Merged with Xo0 from zealous gaming (ZGG). Also I'm a committed pls2 player that would like the opportunity to run with more experienced and committed players.
    What can you bring to the table?
    Determination, fun and sound tactics.

Please note that I am aware of the required teamspeak and mic condition that I currently do not have but my mic is in the post so should be with me momentarily.
    Localization:
    Europe
    Activity level?
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    1. sdgg
    2. inserthere1

Neither characters are in outfits. I only really use them to research enemy weapons in the VR training area.
    How did you hear about XoO?
    From zealous gaming (ZGG)

2. abdulrapidz
    Veteran Xenforcer

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. If you pass a two week probationary period, you will become a member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, Paramecium, MasterChaif, 660/12, Eska, RealityRipple (Xayton), Felme, Kalverin, Posse, Maergoth, Adunakhor, Abdulrapidz

3. Lewis

Not interested

Hi I'm no longer interested in joining Xen of onslaught you can delete my application and profile.

Thanks for you consideration

4. imb0r3d
    Veteran

Insurance
    Check your PM