League of Legends Kraagan's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Kraagan, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Kraagan

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Kraagan
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I tried to indicate who refered me here, it was a user on the official PS2 forums by the name of UmbraUrsa. I posted a thread about looking to join a proper outfit that is abit more organized than PUGs on the live servers and I was hoping to learn and get better.
    What can you bring to the table?
    I'm a relative newcomer to the game and so I'd like to be able to enjoy PS2 in the way it was intended, with others. Lone Wolfing I have learned really quickly is rather boring.

I've finally got a computer that could run this game after seeing a friend who plays on TR on Mattherson, however I've found that the VS appeals to me more, also I've heard that the outfits on Waterson are among the better VS outfits, and I figure that is an excellent place to learn.

I am also a night owl most nights, yes I like to play other games as well, but I'm finding myself drawn to PS2 more and more now that I can actually run the game.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    Kraagan [VS]
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    9:30PM-1:00AM
    What is your favorite class to play?
    I find it hard to choose, I find myself at a tie between Engineer for Scythe use, and MAX from time to time.
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Scythe
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    That would depend on what class I was playing at the time. If I were a MAX I'd try to engage the tank, or at least distract it while I called it out and IDed it in game to other friendlies in the area.

If the turrets in the Sunderer were not occupied I'd try to climb into one of those and provide return fire.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    I'd certainly climb in the Sunderer and try to engage the air unit with the weapons mounted on the Sunderer if possible.

If possible I'd resupply as an Anti Air MAX while IDing the hostile unit to other friendlies.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    I'd have to say the Sunderer, because of the utility and versatility it offers in the field.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    I'd have to say the Engineer, it can repair friendly MAX units as well as vehicles, as well as build turrets to control choke points as well as supply ammunition for situations where friendly forces are dug in and pushing or trying to repell.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Structured
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Structured
    • Casual
    Do you have a referral?
    UmbraUrsa
    How did you hear about XoO?
    A user by the name of UmbraUrsa refered me to your site, so I thought to try my luck with your folks.

2. Samjizz
    Staff Member Admin

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, Paramecium, 660/12, Eska, Q, UmbraUrsa, Samjizz, MasterChaif

3. Samjizz
    Staff Member Admin

Added Red Comms, Invited to outfit, Added to performance tracker

4. imb0r3d
    Veteran

Insurance
    Added to PS2 member group - Para did the interview.