MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) KingLazarus's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by KingLazarus, Sep 1, 2013.

1. KingLazarus

Canadian Navy
    [​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    KingLazarus Mithdragar
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    I play a lot of MMO games but the most influenced games I play are:
    WoW, FFXI, LoL, SC2, and Diablo 3
    I like getting into the dirty endgame of a lot of MMO games and meeting more experienced players. I played FFXIV when it first came out but didn't have a lot of time to play with school but now I find myself with extra time to play around more.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvX
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    I haven't really been apart of any really active linkshells.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    I have heard about the guild from other players in the game and I really wanted to hop on board a very active community.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    I am a very active player and willing to get my hands dirty in the game play. I really enjoy getting to know the community and becoming a part of the group.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    I would continue with the command and communicate to the leader later about an alternative way that may accomplish the task at hand.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    I work from 6am - 3pm EST then I am normally on playing from 3pm - 12am most weeknights and on the weekends I'm pretty much on all the time if I am not busy with other activities. I have played a lot of MMO games, FFXI, WoW, and now FFXIV. I level my characters as fast as I can so I can get my hands dirty with the endgame scenarios. If there are no leaders online at specific times I'll try and get events rolling until one shows up.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    50+
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    No
    List the best times for your interview
    Monday - Thursday 5pm - 8pm
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Owainn
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Business Owner
    Check your PM