League of Legends KiloWhiskey's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by KiloWhiskey, Aug 9, 2013.

1. KiloWhiskey

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    KiloWhiskey
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I have been in an outfit until very recently (BJTC). Not even enough people to run a squad half of the time even during peak hours.
    What can you bring to the table?
    I have been playing since the game has launched. I'm a level 97 (almost 98) with every Vanu weapon unlocked and every class maxed out, cert wise. Plus, my max is a certified KILLER. ;) I play a lot, might as well be with the best Vanu outfit on the server. Also, I am a veteran of the Army's 82nd Airborne (5 years and no, not as a supply clerk either) I was e-5 in the airborne infantry so I have a grasp on tactics and squad level to platoon size engagements. Plus, I understand how the chain of command works and how to utilize comms effectively in combat.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    I'd say 20-30 hours or as much as wifey will let me anyways...
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    KiloWhiskey, DeathByAttrition, and AtrociousDeath no outfits joined in TR or NC
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    every night between 9pm and 2am and the on the weekends during the day
    What is your favorite class to play?
    MAX
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Don't really use them, but I have them all maxed out and don't care to if needed
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Pull my dual vortex max, full ZOE, full flak armor, and take it out before it can take us out. Told you, my max is a Boss.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Pull dual Bursters (with extended mags) and put every shot into his face until he eats enough flak to crash and burn. ( I get such joy from killing enemy air...;) )
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Sunderers, without a doubt. Not very flashy, but a straight up force multiplier. Can either turn the tide or nail the coffin shut.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Prob the engineer. Jack of all trades. A war can never be won without strong logistics and a proper supply chain feeding the dragon.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    Do you have a referral?
    I talked to a guy before about several of the BJTC coming together but I can't remember his name. Said something about needing to do it soon because of a deployment I think.
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Mostly through the Vanu Alliance and whatnot

2. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, Paramecium, MasterChaif, 660/12, Eska, RealityRipple (Xayton), Felme, Kalverin, Posse, Maergoth, Adunakhor