General Gaming Kilonik_JAG's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kilonik_JAG, May 8, 2017.

1. Kilonik_JAG

Are you at least 18 years of Age?:
    Yes
    Where did you hear about us?:
    Ashes of Creation discussion forums
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Asheron's Call
    Shadowbane
    WoW
    LOTRO
    FFXIV
    What is your time zone? (NA/EU/Oceanic):
    NA - EST
    What game(s) are you interested in playing with XoO:
    I am considering Crowfall, but I am also extremely interested in Ashes of Creation. I may do both though also.
    Do you have TS3 and a working mic?:
    Not Yet, But Will
    Is there anything special you think we should know about?:
    It's been awhile since I've played an MMORPG seriously, mostly because of busy college days, but I am very anxious to get back into it. I work full time, take my MBA online, write for a hobby, and play sports. I also am married. I have a fairly busy schedule, but I also don't sleep a lot. Because of this, the times that I can play for sure the most each day are early mornings, maybe 3:30AM to 5:30AM? Weekends offer a little more flexibility and I can even do some evenings or nights if there is a special guild event going on. In most RPGs, I typically enjoy Tanking and gathering/crafting. However, I am definitely a team player and enjoy doing what I can to help the guild. I would describe myself as both soft core and hardcore. I am softcore in the amount of hours I play each week (around 10 maybe, but more during school break and vacations), but I am hardcore while I play. When I login to a game I am dedicated to speaking with the guild and working to maximize our goals. Also, I enjoy off game conversations for strategizing and planning and having fun (discord, discussion boards, etc.). I really would like to join a guild who knows everyone has a RL that has priority, but that takes a game very seriously when logged in and playing, while at the same time having fun.

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
  3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
  4. Ezenkrul
    Veteran Black Desert Member

Tesla - Sr. Quality Control Coordinator
    Thank you for your interest and your patience! I am going to send you our team speak information via private message so that we can speak further, in the meantime please check out our discord. The link to our discord can be found at the top of the page in green next to the faqs link.

5. Kilonik_JAG

Excellent! I look forward to getting to know everyone, and hopefully I can be a great fit for the guild.