Ken

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Ken, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Ken

Age (18+ Requirement): 26

Name (Forum & IGN): Notsure Yet

Class: Sorc as main, then templar/sin

Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes/Yes

Previous gaming experience:

I started pretty much with d2 and sc/bw, was an avid dueler when I got to 99 on first two characters. Got bored of it and took my guild- Body Count - US East, to Hardcore where we filled multiple characters with HC ears. We did nothing but pk all day and ended up quitting D2 with 4x 99 HC characters. SC/BW I played on East as well with tag []Kindbud[] and was at a 270ish- 35ish ration on LADDER before I quit that. Yes, terran owns you.

From there I spent a little time on WAR3 with where I met some korean kids who played a HL mod named Natural Selection. We started it at day 1 and ended up winning the first and second NS invitational tournaments, got sponsored by an internet cafe for free game time and played a few seasons in CAL where we finished in top 3. Guild was Redemption.

BF2 came out and ReD went to it, played it for the first 4-5 months till we got bored. When we left 90% of our guild was top 100 ranked in world, I was ranked 63 or 64 cant remmeber.

Then moved around a bit took a year break from gaming, started back up with WoW. Played horde mugthol - orc warlock - Gladiator in 2s, S1 / Gladiator in 2s/5s S2, Duelist in S3/S4 due to my guilds beefed up raiding schedule, we wanted to down Kil'Jaedan before Wrath came out, which we did, but due to my job I didnt have enough time to keep arena'ing. I think S3 I missed Glad in 2s by 2 wins. We were the second iirc to down KJ after Void, who was on our server.

Quit WoW for WAR, played that until recently fed up with the game bugs/mechanics. Made several pvp videos and played nearly every class to T4. Cleared all PVE content with ease, ofcourse.

Can go into more detail about WoW and WAR upon request.

Why did you chose XoO:

Stability and Appearence of guild.

Do you have a referal?: Elyos Legion Forum.

A little bit about yourself:

Long time gamer, long time pvper. Elitist attitude and skill level, second best is not for me. Active Military. Will be playing with my gf.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

3. Ken

Praag / DC

4. Kyoji

5. Ken

I regret to inform you that I will be withdrawing my application to this guild. It seems my guild from other games will be coming to Aion and due to past experiences / friendships etc, I will be rejoining them.

Thank you for your time and as we are rolling Elyos still, hope to fight along side you guys. Best of Luck. <All or Nothing>

6. Kira
    Veteran

WebApp Lead Dev/Manager
    I'm glad you have such an awesome group of people, wish you luck ^^~

7. Kyoji

best of luck. :)