League of Legends kegladar's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by kegladar, Sep 30, 2012.

1. kegladar

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Are you currently in the Planetside 2 BETA?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    kegladar
    Why did you choose XoO:
    By random chance, I joined a group led by FearTheAmish. After some time of playing with him, I began to appreciate his style of play and leadership. He was very task oriented, but allowed some room for pleasure. A couple of hours of play time later, he informed me of the guild. I left my old outfit in the hope I would be able to join this one.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I've been playing games since the Atari. Of all gaming consoles, I probably have the most respect for the N64. I'm a modern gamer with a deep respect and appreciation for the more basic/original consoles with which I grew up. I primarily play first person shooters, but I am by no means limited to them. I was always a big fan of RTS, thanks to the original Command and Conquer series. One of my favorite games of all times is the Metal Gear series. I'm also a big fan of magic/mythically based games. I love the Elder Scrolls and was pretty big into Everquest and the following similar MMOs. In short, I've owned every console but the virtual boy and the more modern hand held systems (I just plugged in my Dreamcast a couple of days ago for the first time in a year). I've played most games on all of the consoles and mastered the ones I enjoy the most. Eventually, if it's a game i enjoy, I always end up finishing the round in the top three with many first place finishes.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I hope to contribute to the guild what I contribute to all other elements of my life. I am very goal/task oriented, but I always try to see the lighter side of things. I have naturally always been a leader in everything I do. Growing up, I was the captain of every team I played on. Through college I led my team in Auditory research. And in work I play a primary part in our mental health team. I hope to carry these elements over into the gaming community through your guild.
    Localization:
    North America
    Do you have a referral?
    FearTheAmish
    A little bit about yourself?
    I've always been the kind of person that fits in with most every social group. I give everybody a chance, never eliminating the potential for friendship/respect before it is due. I'm acquiring a Master's and plan to work as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor with the Department of Human Services in Illinois. I'm always a big fan of having fun, but I'm always capable of getting the job done.
    Activity level?
    I work from 8:30 - 5 every day. Typically, I play for 2-3 hours on weekdays, and 5-8 hours, at least, on weekends. Of course, this is generally speaking.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    Yes
    How did you hear about XoO?
    I joined a group with FearTheAmish in Planetside 2. He informed me about the guild.

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Welcome to XoO!

Tonight was a pretty fun night, glad you liked our style of play.

Since you're in the beta, and you've already played with us, get into Teamspeak 3 and let the people in the channel know you're a new recruit and we'll get you an Outfit invite. We'll set you up as a recruit, and then at some point after you've played with us a few more times we'll wrap up the application process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further if you need it.
    Officers: Dullard, FearTheAmish, Gruwolf, imb0r3d, Miir, Phoenixdog, Q, Sokar.