League of Legends Kaotix's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Kaotix, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Kaotix

Student/Burger Flipper
    Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Kaotix
    Why did you choose XoO?
    As a PS1 veteran who has also logged countless hours in a variety of other FPS's (CS, TF2, Halo, CoD, BF, etc.), I am looking for a competent outfit that values both fun and organization. Planetside has always been a game that is more enjoyable with friends, especially when those friends are reliable. Your outfit's experience, dedication, web-site, and general attitude have all exceeded my expectations and I would consider myself lucky to be another humble cog in your wonderful machine!
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    25 hours+ (with slight variation based on the current amount of crap going on in school)
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Infiltrator (also enjoy Engineer)
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Was the Mosquito in PS1, VERY excited to master the Scythe in PS2
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    - Spot the enemy tank and alert squad/platoon of its position.
    - If I have an AV weapon, position myself away from the Sunderer and engage the enemy.
    - If I have no AV weapon, hop into the Sunderer and take control of one of the two guns.
    - If the guns are occupied, hop into a passenger seat and take cover.
    - If the Sunderer has low health, move away from the Sunderer while not clumping up with other allies to minimize splash damage if the tank should fire.
    - If the squad/platoon/outfit leader issues an order, prioritize his or her command over all else.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy fighter approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    - Spot the enemy fighter and alert squad/platoon of its position.
    - If I have an AA weapon, position myself away from the Sunderer and engage the enemy.
    - If I have no AA weapon, hop into the Sunderer and take control of one of the two guns.
    - If the guns are occupied, hop into a passenger seat and take cover.
    - If the Sunderer has low health, move away from the Sunderer while not clumping up with other allies to minimize splash damage if the fighter should fire.
    - If the squad/platoon/outfit leader issues an order, prioritize his or her command over all else.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    The Advanced Mobile Station (AMS), or a Sunderer with the AMS cert, is by far the most crucial vehicle related to the team's overall success. Frequent runs from a distant spawn point back to the action allow our enemies the chance to resupply, reinforce, and reset whatever progress we have made. In war, attrition is a fate worse than death.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    While I would love to suggest that my own personal preference (infiltrator) is the most useful, or maybe even suggest the more socially-desirable answer (e.g., all classes share equal importance); my attempt at an unbiased answer would be a tie between Engineers and Combat Medics. Once again, I believe it is the ability to continue fighting that truly matters when it comes to large scale battles, and these two classes are the masters of sustainability.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    Do you have a referral?
    N/A
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Browsing the Outfit Recruitment forum

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Good to see another PS1 vet! Very through answers, thanks for putting in the time.

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014