Køndor - Warlock

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kondor, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Kondor

Køndor - Warlock

WoW (NA) (Sargeras)
    Character Name
    Køndor
    What is your class?
    Warlock
    What is your main spec?
    Between afflic and destro atm. (pull more in destro for w/e reason)
    Please link your WoW Armory informationExplain your talent selection (theorycrafting source, specialization choices etc)
    Right now i'm just in it for the most damage output. I'm in destro because i do more damage in it than demo or afflic.
    What is your age?
    What are your current professions and their raid benefit?
    Jewelcrafting and Alchemy.
    I can cut jewels for people and make potions/flasks if/when people need them.
    They are useful for raiding because i get increased stats from the serpent gems and my flasks are better 1320 instead of 1000 and last for two hours instead of 1.
    How long have you been playing WoW and what PvE progression accomplishments have you made?
    I've seriously been playing WoW since ICC. I started leveling my shaman, and was finished when ICC came out. I did 10man raiding mostly, wiped normal pretty easy and was working on Heroic 10m LK when cata hit. Cata hit and my guild fell apart which blew, didn't do much of BWD BOT tot4w was in a 25 man guild for a brief period where we did down H25 magmaw and almost got malaoriak. Came Back for firelands, got down rag on 10m N, then quit for awhile as once again my guild died. Once MOP hit, i wanted to say i played an xpac from beginning to end. So i'm not going to stop. I just can't find the right guild.
    Describe how you theorycraft your class (websites, spreadsheets, etc)
    Generally use Mr.Robot and then test myself on dummies which spec is best. I look up rotations/stats other people have tried on forums and what not and try them out myself.
    Occupation and living arrangements that impact raiding (family, schedule, etc)
    currently live with my parents, as i'm going to school full time. I'm currently unemployed but when school gets out i will be finding a job. I have a class on thursdays from 6p.m to 9p.m EST time. Only one thats not in the mornings and could possibly be a schedule conflict.
    List scheduling conflicts (include times for possible weekend 10mans)
    I have a class like i said above on thursdays from 6p.m to 9p.m which could be a schedule conflict. I have a D&D group that i play with on friday nights from 8 to around 10 or 11. Could also be a conflict.
    Guild History - where are you leaving and why
    If accepted i would leave a guild called Abysmal Horror on US-Arthas. I am apart of their 2nd 10m group. Its just not taken as seriously as i would like. I'm not real hardcore, but i want to down normals quickly and try for Heroics. And from what i've heard you guys are more progression oriented and i like that.
    How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild
    I know Eillwyna (Brent) In real life. I went to highschool with him and was hit college roommate for awhile. He always talk about you guys, you seemed cool. I've played SC2 with a few people in XoO. Not sure if they're still around tho. He does not know i'm applying tho.
    List your raid consumables and your method for maximizing them
    Flask of the warm sun, i think is what its called i usually like to drink this just before the first pull of a boss on a raid to maximize the time i have for it.
    Potion of jade serpent or w/e that gives 4000 intellect for 20 seconds. I use one on pull and one during Heroism or lust. I have banquets of the pot aswell as my own personal food if no banquet is there.
    Provide your raid damage/healing performance. Examples are Recount Screenshot with personal breakdown of attacks, WoW Web Stats (WWS), or World of LogsProvide a screenshot of your UI.Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Yes
    Final comments you feel could help your application
    I just need a new "home". Brent was always fun to play with in LoL and shit so i thought i'd try here. I'm willing to transfer back to sargeras if i where to be given a shot. But i will understand if he doesn't want me there lol. I just want to be a better raider and join a more serious core.
    Have you applied to the WoW usergroup?
    Yes

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. r3d3
    Veteran

Hmm...

As I'm sure you're aware, your gear and progression are unimpressive. We currently have a more-than-full raid group, so I don't think we can fit you into the roster at the moment. We could invite you as a friend/family member, but you would not get a raid spot unless we're doing farm content or someone quits, and repeat invites would obviously be dependent on your performance and your fit with our guild.

So, we're going to decline your app (for now). We'd be happy to revisit it when we have a raid spot open. Until then, I would suggest getting into one of the many guilds on Arthas, grabbing some gear and some experience, and getting some logs from non-LFR raids to show that you're not going to be wasting a server/faction transfer just to be in the same guild as Eil ;)

3. Kondor

Yeah i meant to hit yes on that. I'm not sure what happened. Lol. I can take constructive criticism.
    And most of those screen shots where from my 10m raid i just did saturday.
    But yeah, i understand what you're saying. Maybe sometime in the future. :p

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013