Jereck's Aion application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jereck, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Jereck

Age (18+ Requirement):

Name (Forum & IGN):
    Jereck

Class:
    Planning on Sorcerer

Do you have vent and a mic?:
    Yes

Previous gaming experience:
    As far as MMO's go I've played WoW since beta.

Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    I decided to come back to XoO as it's a guild I've known and it'll be nice to start a new game with people I'm use too. I was a part of the WoW XoO guild off and on back when they were on Warsong, then a much larger part of the Garithos/Dragonmaw guild. I'm RL friends of Sotrin and Steropes which is why I joined to begin with.

What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
    Back in WoW when we were running Kara I played a paladin, I had 4 sets of gear. Prot, Ret, Holy and Shock and I went to the raid as each of them depending on what we were short that night (forking out the 50g respec fee myself to help the guild). Even as Shock spec I was still high on the overall damage and had a nice (low) spot on the healing meters to get through tough times. So what I"m trying to say is I'm versatile and good at the classes I play. Anyone left in the Dragonmaw XoO that was there when I was will vouch for dependability and a very good knowledge of the game

Do you have a referal?:
    Anyone that's still around when I was, but they would know me as Saiyadin

A little bit about yourself:
    I live in Nova Scotia (Canada), and yes, I do say "eh". I've played video games since I was 5 years old, my mother figured they were a good way to teach problem solving and reading in a fun way. I live with my girlfriend who will also be applying (looking to play a Spirit Master), who I know for a fact is more addicted to video games then I am.

Nothing really gets under my skin, easy going would be the simplest way to put it. There's only two things that really annoy me, first being people who get offended for the sake of saying they're offended, and greedy players who are more interested in what they can get over others.

Activity Level? (hrs/week):
    Ranges, but it's a few hours a night depending on what's going on. If it's just me playing around it might be 2, if the guild is doing something then I've done 5 hours every night for a week. The only day that I usually won't be on is Friday night. The upside is that I have a set schedule when it comes to work (9-5 Monday to Friday), so it makes it easy to tell when I can and can't be on.

Apply to usergroup:
    I will after I click the nice red "Submit New Thread" button and stop looking at the jumping cake on the right side of this screen.

2. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    CHECK PM

ACCEPTED

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, due to inactivity