Hobbsey's application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by hobbsey, Sep 6, 2009.

1. hobbsey

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 21
    2. Name (Forum & IGN): hobbsey (and probably hobbsey in game also)
    3. Class: Not too sure yet, but I tend to play 'casters' and healers.
    4. Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes and yessum.
    5. Previous gaming experience: WoW, GW & D2 (leadership position in a large guild for many years for both), various FPS.
    6. Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit? I'm already a member in the GW guild, so I know the structure and layout of the guild.. not too formal not too wild. I knows a fair few people here too, and they're all excellent people I get on well with.
    7. What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I have a deep, sensual Australian accent.
    8. Do you have a referal?: I'm sure Griswald (officer and previously leader of the GW guild) would if I asked him!
    9. A little bit about yourself: Aussie, going to ye ole university over here, in a band, used to be completely and hopelessly addicted to computer games. I avoided WoW from release til a couple of months ago in efforts to avoid addiction! Aion sounds like a wee bit of fun, so I'm checking it out, hopefully in the company of some excellent XoObies :D (games are only as good as the peeps you're questing/taking names with)
    10. Activity Level? (hrs/week): 30-40+
    11. Apply to usergroup: Umm.. AION (NA) ..?

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

3. Adrien

Welcome to XoO :)

4. Tamboura

Welcome !!!

Another Aussie yeah! Even though I am German born I lived for 16 years in Australia/Sydney and still have family there, so it's all home! Nice to hear the accent ;)

5. Griswald
    Veteran

No need to ask this guy is a legend and really would be an asset to XoO Aion!

Good to see you back playing with XoO again, This game looks really nice! I may join you but don't hold your breath!

6. Welcome!

7. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, due to inactivity.