Hellar Cleric

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by hellar, Jul 24, 2009.

1. hellar

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 18
    2. Name (Forum & IGN):Hellar
    3. Class: Cleric
    4. Do you have vent and a mic?: yes / yes
    5. Previous gaming experience: 4 years of WoW 3 lvl 80's priest / shaman/dk and 70 druid. cleared everything on my priest pve wise except uldar b/c stoped when that patch came out and went pvp for good. got 2K rating on druid and priest in BC
    6. Why did you chose XoO: looks like a very stable guild that want to do pvp what not to like?
    7. Do you have a referal?: na
    8. A little bit about yourself:
    goin back to school soon. played WoW all the time everyday untill uldar came out and the game just go boring. Live on the east coast use to play Wow 3pm-11:30pm mon-fri and asmuch as a could on sat and sun which in norm 10am-1am the next day.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Hello there, welcome to XoO! Everything looks good, just remember to apply to the usergroup. Hope to play with you soon.

3. hellar

5. Previous gaming experience: 4 years of WoW 3 lvl 80's priest / shaman/dk and 70 druid. cleared everything on my priest pve wise except uldar b/c stoped when that patch came out and went pvp for good. got 2K rating on druid and priest in BC
    6. Why did you chose XoO: looks like a very stable guild that want to do pvp what not to like?
    goin back to school soon. played WoW all the time everyday untill uldar came out and the game just go boring. Live on the east coast use to play Wow 3pm-11:30pm mon-fri and asmuch as a could on sat and sun which in norm 10am-1am the next day.

4. hellar

5. Kyoji

merged threads...your really making me do a lot of work mate.

6. hellar

wow my falt sorry bout that i guess i just got a delay or somthing

7. hellar

wow my falt must have had a delay on the post or something sory bout that

8. Kyoji

as a side note, you won't be able to see your post or thread in this section until I approve it. If you need help send me a PM.

9. hellar

yea just mad tired and didnt see that lo

10. Kyoji

DECLINED

too much work, try harder next time you decide to apply.

11. hellar

i am sorry why was i denied? to much work? i had a crappy internet contention and i had to go to dinner with my family so i could not re-app right away. i seem to more the fit the requirements for your guild

12. Kyoji

you can re-apply, if you think you deserve a second chance, however, from what I have seen your application and overall lack of attention spent on the recruitment form made me decide to deny your application.

13. hellar

lol lack of attention? i must have a lack of attention to reach 2K ratings in wow on a druid and priest. and must have a lack of attention to be one of the first guilds in wow to down 3 drake OS but i guess your right. ty and best of luck to your guild

14. Kyoji

No problem, best of luck. :)