League of Legends Gomeler's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Gomeler, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Gomeler

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    HerpityDerpDerpina
    Why did you choose XoO?
    Ran an entire night with a guy named 'Imb0red' or something like that. Couple days later I ran into XoO again and helped push back some TR zerg. Looks like I'll be playing PS2 for a while and I prefer to play with organized groups in games, hence the interest in XoO.

By the way, contrary to the username, I'm a dude. The limits of a global username used up my first two and my bro was using HerpityDerpDerp so I add a 'ina'. Anywho, too much sweet gear to worry about the name.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    10-15, but I usually play in longer durations if I'm in an organized platoon.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Infiltrator. I enjoy long-range shooting in real-life and sniping in PS2 has been a joy. Just wish the rendering distance was further for some 300m+ shots.
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Sunderer with s-ams and ammo dispenser. Need sundy's to keep the fight going.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    If I'm alone and no engy I'll swap to engy and attempt to repair the sundy asap. The hope here is someone will spawn heavy and encourage the tank to go elsewhere. Naturally if the sundy is taking more hits than I can repair through then I'll swap to heavy and at least take it out.

If there is an engy or two already on the sundy then I'll swap to heavy, pull the annihilator and go to work on the tank. Haven't used c4 on LA yet but it seems to be very effective against tanks. That might be another option.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Same thing as above. I chose the annihilator to be effective at both air and ground defense. Jack of all trades weapon which works most effective if a few others have the same.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Sundys. If your column is running into light-medium air or ground harass then a few sundys, a few engineers and a few heavy's can typically hold anything off with minimal casualties and hopefully no sundy losses. MBT spam however requires magriders or heavy air support to prevent enemy from pushing through the squishy infantry and dealing heavy damage to the sundy column.

Secondly would be libs with competent pilots and gunners. A lib or two can wreak havoc with enemy armor or deployed infantry. Nothing quite like watching a lib, protected by our column, wreck someone's day.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Medics. For the same reason that I like sundys, medics keep the fight going. It is just a difficult class for me to play as it is frustrating when someone respawns as you are reviving them. Give me 10-15s to kill whoever killed you and then you'll be back on your feet. That should be a rule.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    Do you have a referral?
    I suppose imb0red
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Running with XoO for a couple nights.

2. Prime

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Daibar, Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.

3. Gomeler

Will do. Should have some time over the weekend.

4. Prime

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014