Genetics

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Genetics, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Genetics

1. Character Info: Name, Class, Main Spec (Link armory):
    Genetics
    Priest
    Holy
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&cn=Genetics

2. Explaine your talent selection (theorycrafting source, specialization choices etc):
    Holy, I am quiet comfortable with raid healing and Priest have a tremdous ablility to do so. My theory behind my spec is
    Health Bar goes that way ----------->
    Not hard very simple but others think its more complicated but no matter how much you look at it, it all comes down to it. :D
    3. Your Age:
    4. Current professions and their raid benefit:
    Tailoring, Engineering; Tailoring has all Uldar, ToC patterns and working on ICC as soon as all gear comes first through the Frost Emblems, I can make the ICC arrows. I also have Jeeve's which I can drop at raids for repairs, saving time for reagents, and store other classes reagents myself.
    5. How long you've been playing WoW and what PvE progression you've accomplished:
    Since BC, raids; i know all Lich King Raids except all of ICC, which all fights are simple, people just has to do their job.
    6. Describe how you theorycraft your class:
    Simple, Heal and make sure I don't die in the process, DO NOT GET TUNNEL VISIONED WHILE HEALING. Pay attention to all around you.

7. Occupation and living arrangements that impact raiding (family, schedule, etc):
    Currently moving out in a month but will be fast and quick, i play almost everyday5-6 days a week. School until 5pm EST but summer will be open.

8. Guild History - where are you leaving and why:
    Pestilence, non hardcore raiding, social guild

9. How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild:
    Trade Chat
    10. List your raid consumables and your method for maximizing them:
    Flask and food, always have gold and extra raiding mat's regents for raids.
    11. List scheduling conflicts (include times for possible weekend 10mans):
    None
    12. Provide your raid damage/healing performance. Examples are Recount Screen shot with personal breakdown of attacks, WoW Web Stats (WWS), or World of Logs:
    Do not have any screen shots of raid healing atm. Around 4500 HPS depending on raid content, will not keep up with Holy Pally tank spotlighting, while im raid heals, i do not waste my time and mana to show im on top of a chart, I DO NOT KEEP RECOUNT UP WHILE RAIDING, distracts the point your there. GM's and officers can judge my raiding for themselves.
    13. Provide a screenshot of your UI:
    http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz67/tim50kg/UI.jpg

14. Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Always, just have fun, its only a game.
    15. Final comments you feel could help your application:
    Ready to raid and do my job.

2. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    i see you've armory showing you in a different guild in the 4 hours since applying then back in the orginal... also wondering about some itemization with haste/int and which is weighted higher for your gear level.

also, could you go into detail about your icc experience?

3. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    Theorycrafting (as roughly defined by the link) suggests that a person researches different strategies to form a conclusions about superior ideas concerning their class/spec. This could include talent choices, gemming choices, gear choices, etc. You answer does not relate to any of these ideas. Could you please respond with an appropriate answer about theorycrafting.

4. Rael

Lovin' yo momma
    Not too sure why a priest in ICC would be gemming for int

5. r3d3
    Veteran

Genetics:
    You are applying as a holy priest, but I see you've logged out in PvP disc gear and spec. If you want us to take your application seriously you need to either log out in the gear and spec you intend to raid with, or create a profile on Wowhead with that information.

Everyone else:
    If you're not me or someone I've asked to post, don't ask gemming/enchanting/speccing questions in healer apps. Thanks.

6. Frostycakes

This guy ran an icc 25, ninja looted the chest for tokens and then spammed trade being a complete asshole after he did it. Not what were looking for, good luck elsewhere.

7. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    i believe there's a bit of loot drama preventing us from considering your app in addition to any healing concerns there may be.