Garzahd - Sorceror

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Garzahd, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Garzahd

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 28

2. Forum Name: Garzahd (ingame character name may end up being different)
    IGN Name: mlahut

3. Class: Sorceror

4. Do you have vent and a mic?: Both

5. Previous gaming experience: Mostly WoW (roughly 3 years, with some raid-leading from Serpentshrine to Ulduar), also had shorter stints playing Guild Wars, DDO, Perfect World, Warhammer Online, Anarchy Online, RF online, Runes of Magic, Asherons Call 2

6. Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    Having been favorably impressed with this Aion beta week, I'm looking for a guild of solid players to hang out with on release. I bumped into a few XoO members in RF Online a long time ago, and remembered them to be pretty good at what they do; so, as I was browsing potential guilds, the name stuck out as a group I'd like to be part of.

7. What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
    I'm a very analytical person. If I don't think I know enough about playing a particular class/role/encounter, I'll aggressively research the topic so that I can be better informed, and also inform guildmates that I play with. In some cases, I'll create my own research table or tool to solve the problem. (I wrote one of the very first offline planning tools for Guild Wars.)

8. Do you have a referal?: No

9. A little bit about yourself:
    In addition to the stuff listed in items 6 and 7, my RL interests include computer programming and teaching. I enjoy games of all sorts, especially board games. My two previous jobs were a research programmer in natural-language processing, and a summer-school instructor. I'm currently unemployed.

10. Activity Level? (hrs/week): 20-30 (though likely peaking to 40ish for the first week or two)

11. Apply to usergroup: Aion (NA)

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

check PM's for an interview

3. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, thank you for applying.