Frey Shadowchild Application - FFXIV Zodiac Council

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Frey Shadowchild, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Frey Shadowchild
    Veteran

What is your current role in the Free Company?:
    Member (previous gemini council)
    Why should you be one of the 12 members of the Zodiac Council?:
    I already got administrative experience with guilds and want to make this place better, I have seen that the FC isnt as um, active and big as it was when i first joined and i would like to do what i can to restore that state it was in.
    What will you do for the Free Company as a member of the Zodiac Council?:
    Since you already have an event manager and a crafter I would like to be a Marketplace advisor of sorts persay. Haku and a few other members/former members know I am very good at watching the markets and hunting down what might sell easy and high and fast. I wanna put these skills to use to help the FC get an airship, and other future endeavors (like funding to help people get their relic items, etc etc etc, whatever we need it for) I wont say i know EVERYTHING and dont do EVERY method (spiritbonding i am against, too time consuming and randomized) but I wanna do what I can.
    Why do you want to be a member of the Zodiac Council?:
    Like I said I wanna bring back the former state I saw this Fc in, i really feel like things have slowed down and stuff (maybe the expansion will change that but who knows). I have been in 2 other FCs and watched them do this whole slow down then eventually one day die thing, I dont wanna see this one go the same path, so I wanna help to keep that from occuring