Fretshredder666's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Fretshredder666, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Fretshredder666

Engineering student
    League of Legends Game Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    fretshredder666
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Previous AoS | MoBA experience?
    I've have been playing League of Legends since the start of season three (about the beginning of November 2012). Besides that I haven't any exposure to the MoBA style. However, I have been playing online multiplayer video games for most of my 21 years starting with Halo: combat evolved when they first introduced Xbox live.

As for League of Legends I was placed in Silver V for solo queue, but I do not play 5v5 very often, I usually stick to 3v3. The characters I play the most are Jax, Cho'gath, Singed, and wukong. I am currently captain of a team that is silver III for 3v3. I am sure we would be higher if we played more, its just the other two are not active enough nor do they share my enthusiasm for the twisted treeline.

I prefer to jungle in 3v3, though I am competent in both AD top and AP solo bot. I play highly mobile champions with good crowd control, that are tanky and yet still deal enough damage to be viable.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I choose XoO because I wanted to be apart of a competitive team, a team that communicates, cooperates, and strives to better themselves whether they win or lose, while they climb to the top.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I will be a good fit for XoO as I have great map awareness, I cooperate well with teammates, and I am able to communicate important aspects of the game to others on my team. I love the competitive nature of ranked games and I want to find a team that shares that love of competition.
    When in game I am able to effectively secure kills, for an AD or AP carry, and take objectives to increase my teams control over the map.
    What will you contribute to the Community?
    I will contribute experience, knowledge, teamwork, and I am a very easy person to talk to who others would enjoy winning games with.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    Currently I study Electrical Engineering at the University level and I am set to graduate in about two years with a masters degree. In my free time I like to read, play guitar, socialize with friends, and play video games. I have been playing guitar since March 2006 and I read a lot of technical and physics books. Moreover, I would like to point out that I go to the university online so my schedule is very flexible.
    Activity level?
    40+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Are you interested in playing on a more competitive nature for XoO, or more on a leisurely basis.
    • Yes; I want to compete in ladders / events.
    Have you applied to the League of Legends usergroup?
    Yes

2. Fretshredder666

Engineering student
  3. Fretshredder666

Engineering student
    So how many more days do I have to wait to hear from you guys? Also your LoL team sucks, your lucky I would even be on your team the way you played in that TT tourney, You lost to a plat V team get real.

To join you need to be on at least 15 hours a week maybe you should mention that you also need to wait 2 weeks to even be acknowledged.

4. TheBerch
    Veteran

Emergency Medical Services
    its been 4 days. 2 of those days I work nearly 40 hours over the weekend. With the attitude you have, we will not welcome you into the community.

good bye