Free Company Code of Conduct (Being Revised)

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Public Chat' started by arcanmene, Jul 19, 2014.

1. arcanmene
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught XO

Student
    Free Company Overview
    We are first and foremost a progression FC. The goal of the FC is remain competitive. What does that mean? That means completing content before it receives the Echo buff. That also means starting new content when a new patch releases. The FC is a family; we help each other, and foster a team environment. No one person is more important than the other. Many FC members will be given leadership opportunities, and some may lose their leadership status. My goal is to be the very best FC on Sargatanas.
    I understand that may seem daunting to many, but I say this in response, skill is taught not born. We can achieve anything as long as we work as a team.

The core attributes of Xen of Onslaught is:
    Teamwork - To work together to accomplish a task
    Initiative - To ability to start new tasks without being told
    Dedication - To be able to stick to a task until it is complete
    Comradery - To treat the Free Company as a family
    Flexibility - To be able to adjust and adapt

What We Aren't
    The Free Company is not a place for you to go to get your Coil done then leave once it is of no use to you anymore. If the Free Company is not meeting your needs then I need to know. It is my job to ensure everyone is happy, and everyone's needs are taken care of. The Free Company is not an elitist organization. Everyone is expected to pull their own weight, but I will not tolerate people being excluded. If you lack a certain amount of skill then you will be trained; if you are not willing to be trained then this is most likely not the place for you. No douche bags allowed! In other words, everyone will be treated with respect at all times.

Words / phrases not allowed:
    Any words or phrases that are discriminatory. Examples include nigger or nigga, cunt, faggot or fag, spic, and rape. Any comment used to attack individuals is also not allowed.

*Any derivatives of the above words or phrases are also not allowed

Zodiac Council
    The Zodiac Council is made up of 12 officers among Team Omega, Team Ultima, and Team Atma. The Council determines all policies in a diplomatic matter. All meetings are recorded and documented.

Progression Teams
    You are the face of XoO, which means you will have strict standards. Everyone in a progression team will:
    - Raid 3 days out of the week with a 8 hours cumulative raiding time.
    - Maintain an above average skill level. All progression members are evaluated by the Zodiac Council. Members are evaluated from 5 (near perfect) to 0 (there is no hope). In order to be in a progression team you must be given a 3 or higher. Members are evaluated on a cumulative basis, meaning their evaluation can fluctuate.
    - Members will be present for all raid 90% of the time (exceptions are handled on a case by case basis).

*Aspiring progression teams are required to meet the standards above. Aspiring teams will be given progression status upon meeting the above standards.

Static Teams
    Static teams do not have any standards. All I ask is that everyone static team is formed after talking to me. Static teams must report all progress and team roster to me on a regular basis so I can track it.

Xen of Onslaught Aux Linkshell
    The auxiliary link shell was created so that members of the community can still participate with us. So why should I join the Free Company if I could just be part of the Linkshell instead? Being in the Free Company means you have priority in ALL events and team formations. Members of the Free Company are also the first ones I go to when getting members for events. Free Company members will also have access to the Free Company house in the Mist. Anyone wanting to join the Free Company needs to talk to Kinetic Medic or myself.

Players who are inactive for 14 or more days without posting in the inactive thread or talking to Kinetic Medic, Valefor Lanathel, or myself are subject to removal from the Free Company. Players given the rank of "Inactive" will not be given their former rank until they are active for a period of one week; inactive members will be treated on a case by case basis.

ALL VIOLATIONS WILL BE RESULT IN AN INCIDENT REPORT THAT FOLLOWS THAT CHARACTER. INCIDENT REPORTS WILL FOLLOW THAT CHARACTER THROUGHOUT XOO. MEMBERS WHO FAIL TO NOTIFY AN OFFICER OR TALK TO MYSELF (THERE IS 4 WAYS TO CONTACT ME) BEFORE LEAVING XOO WILL RESULT IN AN INCIDENT REPORT.

If you have any questions or concerns always feel free to contact Kinetic Medic or myself on the forums, in game, or in TS.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Calamity God likes this.
  2. Blazze Valkurm
    Veteran