Fraklo's application Chosen

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Fraklo, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Fraklo

New Members:

Q. How old are you?

A. I'm 22 years old.
    __

Q. What gaming experience do you have?

A. MMO's: I played World of Warcraft for quite a bit, starting at release. During Vanilla, I played with a guild called Unknown Entity and we got all of the servers firsts from BWL to Naxxaramas, I was playing a priest during that time. After a guild disband, I transfered to Kil'Jaeden to play with Flying Hellfish and rolled a Paladin, we got server firsts on almost everything and managed to get US 5th Illidan kill. Since I didn't want to wait for another expansion, I moved on.

AoC: After all this time in WoW I wanted to get involved in a PvP game so I decided to play AoC. Some of you may remember me since I played on the same server as XoO, Tyranny. I was in the guild Addiction :p . I was playing a conqueror in that game and was one of the first to achieve level cap.

Aion: After the massive fail that AoC was, I moved on to Aion in which I was still playing with Addiction. I got asmodian's second lvl 50 assassin and participated in a lot of PvP. Although the game was good, it felt like it was getting boring for everyone and the bots pretty much ruined it.

Warhammer: I played WAR for a couple weeks on release but was very disappointed with the state of the game, now that I sub'ed back this thursday, I'm really having a blast with the game.

Apart from MMO's: I played a lot of Dota and now I play a bit of HoN when I have the time.
    __

Q. What is the name / class / level of your character(s)?

A. Fraklo, chosen, lvl 23 right now

I know my rank is pretty low but I only started playing on thursday and I'm leveling pretty fast.
    __

Q. What is the best time(state time zone) to get in contact with you for an interview?

A. During the evening, so maybe 6:30-7:00 PM Eastern Time all the way up to like 1-2 AM EST.
    __

Q. Do you have a mic?

A. Of course
    __

Q. Have you been part of any other guilds in WAR? If yes, what guild(s)?

A. Not yet, I just started playing again and did not join any guild at release.
    __

Q. Why do you want to join Xen?

A. I have seen a lot of recruitment going in game and so I think you guys are building a really active and competitive WAR guild. I can't wait to take part in some of the action, would it be Orvr SC's or PvE dungeons. Besides, I have seen XoO in a lot of other games in the past meaning it's obviously a strong and durable guild with a good management.
    __

Q. Do you have a referal?

A. Sadly, I do not.
    __

2. Healshot
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Streamer
    Hi, I would like to take this time to thank you for applying.

First off, I would like to let you know that Xen of Onslaught uses Teamspeak 3.

You can download the latest client at the link below.

Link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&type=ts3_windows_client_latest

Once you have download the client the first part of you application process can begin.

We conduct a small interview on Teamspeak, and we go over some key points to our guild and ask you a few questions.

After you have been accepted we except all our new members to first join our user group here on our forums.

To get membership access please go to Profile " User CP" --> Modify profile and choose Group Membership

After which we need you to sign and read our code of conduct.

There is a 2 week probation period on all applicants.

Here are your in game contacts to reach us in game.

Characters : Mebard, Kashmo, Vladius, Elyrias, Helheart, Dowulf

Thank you again.

Please contact some one in game.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  3. Nanotek

BSEE, LFJob
    Fraklo you and my marauder need to group up more. Keep in contact.