League of Legends Fluffy918's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Fluffy918, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Fluffy918

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Fluffy918
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I remember yall from PS1, although I wasnt on the same server or even same faction. I'm looking for a well organized outfit that focuses on communication and teamwork and XoO is exactly that.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I've played video games my whole life, mostly FPS, RTS, RPG, MMO genres. Playing with friends is always more fun, especially in MMOs like Planetside. I always try to find a good guild in an MMO because it makes gaming more fun. I think I'm above average at FPS in particular.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    I haven't decided on what role I'd like to play, but I'm very flexible. In PS1 I was an NC grunt, didn't have a very good outfit and didn't have a mic. I can take or give orders, whether it be in an aerial assault squad or ground transport or infiltrator recon. I listen well, have a good tactical mindset and am mature.
    Localization:
    North America
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm a young guy from California. Love video games, especially playing with friends. Playing with others in a mature, coordinated fashion is the best. Never got to that level in PS1 unfortunately, but I heard of XoO and hope to do so with yall in PS2!
    Activity level?
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

An NC huh? I don't know... Answer this question: What does Technology equal?

Hop into our Teamspeak server (I'll pm you the details) so we can get to know you a little better. Look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to further process your application.
    Officers: Dullard, Fliggenman, Kythas, Mirr, Phoenixdog, Sokar.

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014