MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) flattestpureststronkest's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by flattestpureststronkest, Apr 10, 2014.

1. flattestpureststronkest

How old are you?:
    What is your in-game name?:
    arche koeln
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    No
    What is your main class?:
    sch/brd
    What is the highest turn you have completed in The Binding Coil of Bahamut?:
    Cleared T5 a few times with various groups, but friends are twister-prone and haven't unlocked T6 yet.
    A little bit about yourself? Gaming history, habits, etc...:
    um, I'm basically retired and play games all day, for better or for worse.

Played D2 for a good 8-9 years, moved into lovely grindy kr f2ps like KAL + rappelz, then into grindier cn f2ps like kdxy, wanmei. Fiesta, Holic, EE, numerous other cutesy cash cows.

P2P wise I've played Tera + Aion.
    I love open world pk games, so I'm a little surprised I've taken to a pve game like XIV.

I do have TS3 (and mumble and that other crappy one) installed because other ppl required them, but I don't enjoy partaking in all the circlejerking & white knight bullshit that goes on. I'll jack in & listen to strategy stuff if I need to, but I really prefer just listening to music all the time.

Most of the time I'm online I'm just crafting my way to a lala kingdom or helping FC mates w primals. Someone on the forums said you had a LS for coil/primals, which is what I'm interested in. I wanna grind out all the T5 achievements + various horsies from the EXs.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?:
    What is your highest level of progression in terms of the Primals? Example: Completed Titan Extreme or Attempted Ifrit Extreme:
    Cleared all the 2.1 primals, haven't bothered to unlock Levi yet. I hate running around talking to npcs :[

Can do ruda + titan on sch/brd, but Ifrit I've only done on brd (20+ times) trying & failing to get my bloody bracelet. No exp on sch for that fight.
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO:

What times can you consistently play:
    My times aren't consistent, I have insomnia so I'm awake/online a lot but there's no real consistency or regular sleep schedule in place. It rotates every 2 weeks or so. If I'm online, I can usually go do something, except for Weds & Thurs nights 8-11 est, prior commitments.
    What is the lodestone link to your character?: