MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) exaccuss's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by exaccuss, Oct 6, 2013.

1. exaccuss

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Quelana Izalith
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    I have played up to level 50 in RIFT. I enjoyed it immensely, however the end game was far too repetitive.
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvE
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    Angels of Vengeance. A RIFT guild. We were mainly doing dungeon runs.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    My character has got a relic weapon and is geared in mostly darklight gear. I am really looking forward to getting into CoB. Plus, you guys seem like a really friendly group.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    Decently geared out character, i have had some previous mmo experience, i have TS3 and i have used it before.
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    I speak my mind. If i don't think it will work out, why wouldn't you mention it? The last thung a raid needs is bad commands.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    i am 23, i love gaming in general, i rent by myself, i also love repairing computers and am doing a course at the moment in IT. I am a very well mannered person, and always love to help others when i can.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    -
    List the best times for your interview
    any time.
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Romikemi

Please check your PMs for interview instructions.