Erowind

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Erowind, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Erowind

Name (Forum & IGN): Erowind & Erowind

Class: Sorcerer

Do you have vent and a mic: Yes both

Previous gaming experience:
    Muonline, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan. Atm playing Lineage 2 at franz server (because of friends) on Eximius clan one of the last real players clan there.

Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    I've choosen XoO because it seems organized and for the age requirement which in most cases lead up on more mature clans, so less drama and more focus on the game itself. I'm a experienced player and do know how to play the class i'm going for, and for the type of guild you guys run i do think that is the case of mose of the players in.

What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?
    I will contribute to the guild being as helpfull as i can in all means, i'm a allways for party guy, once i think this is a mmo and so meanted to be played in groups, even if my class is good for solo. The only way i know to improve a guild is to form bonds with it's member geting to know them and letting them to know me and how i play, i have no problems with critics on my way of playing since i'm also allowed to tip people on wrong things they might be doing.

Do you have a referal?:
    Nope, found your guild in Aionsource.com (i'm around there since 2007).

A little bit about yourself:
    Brazilian male, married and with a 2 year son. Atm bossing a IT support sector of my city. I'm a fun guy so don't mind my jokes when i'm playing, i'm in this for fun and by that i mean pvp or pve since people remember it's a game and don't get things to serious, hate when one guy mess up a raid as everyonelse but that is not the end of the world (even i can mess up things, i'm not perfect).

Activity Level? (hrs/week): At least 2 hours a day so i'm around 14hs sometimes i play a lot more but depends on work/family.

Apply to usergroup:
    Aion NA

Thanks for your time reading this.

2. Paradize
    Banned

Private Investigator
    whats with the double post?

3. Erowind

My connection on my work timed out so i resended, specially because i saw nothing poping up... later i saw that actually nothing was supposed to show up exactly after the send, caused by your anti-bot policy. You can wipe out one of the applications once they are basically the same.