Eriocu's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Eriocu, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Eriocu

TERA (EU) Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Eriocu
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your primary class?
    Warrior
    What are you looking for in a community/guild and how do you feel XoO will forfill your needs
    Im looking for a guld with active members if it's possible orientate to pvp but without forget the story endgame and sometimes do pve anyways y prefer pvp. I feel XoO will be the best cominity for me thats guys stay all de day doing GvGs And geting fun!
    why do you think you will fit in on your previous awnser
    I think i can help XoO community bcs im active member and I have initiative for learn and do my best at the GvGs and all events helping mate when they need. About my class i think i now it very well but its true i never did a masive pvp/GvGs...
    What is your focus on in the game
    I love the PvP but i do pve & farming too for get better gear.
    Are we the first guild you join in this game
    No. I was on Furia De Lobos but they was a casual guild just a group of friends doing some instance and nothing more without GvGs deathmach...
    Link us your Glyph build using the glyph builder and explain wy you picked those glyphs
    Pve dps build: http://teracodex.com/glyphbuilder#w...000000000000011001100101010000000010100011000 I use that build for get the best amout of damage posible. PvP Build: http://teracodex.com/glyphbuilder#w...000001100000011001100001001000110011100001000 At the moment without the master glyph thats the best way i found increases the max duration of stun and reduct the cd of them with change to reset them, the best way for stun and nuke the player
    PvE Tanking build: http://teracodex.com/glyphbuilder#w...010000011000011001100100000000000000100000000 Thats my tank build, get the max endurance and agro skills with the increses of duration of reduction endurance to make the party get max dps.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I stated playing MMO on World of warcraft like alot of guys... i played on wow clasic and was awesome payed wow clasic, TBC and quit on the 2 expasion bcs the new sistem of free items sucks... Then i tested alot of other games like aion rift conan but they didn't convince me. Then i found Tera the "true action combat" make me love it.
    What is your activity level?
    When will your activity level be the highest
    I think I play equally all days but in the afternoon.
    Do you have a referral?
    Monster
    A little bit about yourself?
    Mmm.. about myself I think im friendly guy a little shy at first but just at first. I love to go all partys i can and drink! for the rest i do exercise when i have free time and go to make a beer with friends nothing more about me i think
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the TERA usergroup?
    Yes

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  2. Lailana
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Hi, thank you for your application. I have sent you a PM with our
    Teamspeak Info. Please join us when you have the time.

3. Thaisha
    Veteran

Account mannager sales company