League of Legends Dux's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dux, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Dux

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Dux97
    Why did you choose XoO?
    Played with you guys in beta. Didn't really like where the game was at upon release, so took a break. Recently started playing again and like the direction it's moving, mostly.
    What can you bring to the table?
    Active player that enjoys objective based team play rather than solo farming. Planetside is only really fun for me when there is a goal and direction; I feel the game itself is currently lacking that, but organized outfit play can fill that gap.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    40+ depending on work but can meet the 15+ regardless.
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    Dux97 is my only character.
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    Not really locked into certain play times. I login if there is anything going on or if I want to play... lol. My schedule is very flexible.
    What is your favorite class to play?
    HA/Max
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Magrider
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Announce it in prox/TS and advise any current engineers to be ready to repair said sunderer. Tell everyone else to pull HA and let loose.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Same general thing as listed above except I hop in my burster max. =)
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Sunderer
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Medic
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Hardcore
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    Do you have a referral?
    No
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Beta

2. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, Paramecium, 660/12, Eska, Q, UmbraUrsa, Samjizz, MasterChaif

3. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

If you we're a member with us during beta and still have the TS info you just need to hop on TS and we can get you back in outfit, no need to reapply