DroolingDawg's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by DroolingDawg, Dec 29, 2012.

1. DroolingDawg

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Cedrius / Leafy Spice / (account name is DroolingDawg)
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What kind of content do you prefer to play and why?
    PvP
    What type of content do you want to play with XoO and how well do you think you will be able to work as a team to achieve it?
    There wasn't a place above to say why: The only content I intend to play in is tpvp simply because I've always enjoyed the competitive aspect of gaming; I get bored in PvE, but I'll never get bored of fighting other players. As for working well as a team, I can without a doubt easily do so, I try to speak and critique as well as I can on matters I feel the need to do so without causing offense/conflict, like if someone ran to a point to cap it when they should have gone XYZ and whatnot, but given my experiences team settings are like second nature.
    What top five games have influenced you the most?
    Warcraft 3, which was my first online gaming experience, WoW my first MMO, LoL which was my first serious drive into high end competetive gaming (Go4LoL and whatnot, though it didn't go too great while it lasted, was still getting better).
    What guilds have you played with?
    Largely Champion Slayers (tpvp) and not much else. Several in WoW which was based on PvE interests, PvP interests, and whether or not I felt progression was being made or I could continue to grow as a player given the players I was playing with (the later primarily related to pvp).
    What attracts you to this guild more than others?
    I'm trying to find a solid pvp base, tpvp provides a lot of makeshift groups, whereas I am looking to have a better and set team for paid tournaments and whatever else comes. While yawn told me that it is something in development, I am willing to give it a try anyway, especially since he and other posters on the GW2 forums are making an effort to increase the pvp base.
    What about this guild suits your personality?
    I am a fairly laid back player, but I play well and want to grow so I can partake in the higher competitive side of games, XoO at least describes itself as having an interest in growing and competing, while remaining a fun and pleasant environment.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    In regards to the codes requirements, I have enough of an experience in high end gaming, whether it be raiding or pvp, to be able to listen and take instructions, but also am able to perform well on my own in those chaotic situations where communications fall apart. (Not to mention I simply play well and good players are worth having).
    Do you play on North American servers or European servers?
    NA
    If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO, otherwise leave this blank.
    I did talk to Yawn a little bit prior to filling this out, which is what affirmed my decision to apply.
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm in my junior year of college, I, as stated earlier, have a wide background of games, have been playing since I was young and will likely continue who knows how long in the future. I'd go into more but I really never know what to say besides generics so hopefully you'll be content with getting to know me over time ^^.
    How much time will you play per week, on average?
    Probably well over 20, however it can vary.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer? Can your computer and connection handle large battles in WvW?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Yawn

United States Air Force
    Please let me know when you do the interview. I would like to sit in.

3. renji1337

pm'd

4. renji1337

interview at 4pm.