League of Legends Dr. Euthanasia's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dr. Euthanasia, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Dr. Euthanasia

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    DrEuthanasia
    Why did you choose XoO?
    I'm part of the merger with BoG. Furthermore, you happen to be one of the only outfits worth remembering that don't have an impressive-yet-regrettable track record of running me over with vehicles during non-combat situations.
    What can you bring to the table?
    First and foremost, I am a skilled Infiltrator. This includes all aspects of the class, from sniping to sneaking, and the loadout I run allows me to perform just about any task I could be expected to complete without needing to change things up at an infantry terminal. Usually, if I can't get to something that needs to be hacked, the surrounding area is so swarmed by enemy units that it would be a meaningless gesture even if I could.

In the event that an Infiltrator is not necessary, I have a well-equipped MAX suit for all three modes of engagement, a fully certed repair tool and C4 x3/AT mine x2 on the Engineer, almost fully certed healing tool on the medic, and a Lancer on the Heavy Assault, which I can aim well enough to reliably hit aircraft (ESFs mostly when they start to fight back). With the exception of the Sunderer, most of my vehicles are not well equipped, and I much prefer gunning positions when possible. If I lack any upgrades of particular importance to this outfit, I have a reserve of around 2500 certs currently which I could put towards them, assuming they're important enough.

The odds of me being disruptive over voice chat are about as low as winning the lottery. Just don't get me started on balance discussions if you need comms to stay clear.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    DrEuthanasia
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    8pm-12am, all days. What days I play on are less consistent.
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Infiltrator
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Flash - Cheap, fast, cloaked... just add C4.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Call it out to my squad, circle around the Sunderer to whichever side has a terminal not facing the tank, use it to switch to Heavy Assault and start fighting back, or Engineer for repairs if the other infantry present are capable of dealing with it alone. Alternatively, if the Sunderer has effective anti-tank turrets which aren't manned, get in and skip right to the shooting.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Call it out to my squad. If it's an ESF and we have AA units present, switch to Engineer and start repairing until the threat is dealt with. If it's a Liberator, it may still be necessary to repair the Sunderer just to keep it alive, but if not, switch to HA and start shooting it down. AA MAX is also an option, but rarely a good short-term one.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    The Sunderer, easily. A single one can support an entire infantry offensive of unlimited size, and even used defensively, they enable faster spawning from locations closer to the actual objective. A sustainable fight is impossible without the presence of nearby spawn points, so the vehicle which can become one is definitely more important than the alternatives which provide only firepower.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Medic, although this question is much harder to answer. Other infantry units are necessary for several very common situations, but the Medic ability to revive dead players allows a group to push on objectives without suffering permanent losses. Although it is entirely possible to have too many Medics at once, a lack of Medics even in a group perfectly suited for the situation at hand will prove far more devastating than a lack of any other class - a dead HA contributes as much to an anti-air battle as a live Medic, except that the Medic is capable of keeping every other HA in the squad alive and fighting.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    Do you have a referral?
    Maergoth
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Clan merger.

2. MasterChaif
    Veteran FPS Member

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Command Team, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Command Team: imb0r3d, Paramecium, 660/12, Eska, Q, UmbraUrsa, Samjizz, MasterChaif

3. Samjizz
    Staff Member Admin

Added Red Comms, Invited to outfit, Added to performance tracker