Doucet's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Doucet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Doucet

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Master Doucet
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    Both
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    Primarily I'm looking for WvWvW and later GvG once it becomes available as my main interests. I'm not overly impressed with sPvP but will do so if called upon. I'm more than willing to also do dungeons or zone clears.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    WoW raiding: Raided ICC with Promethean on Malfurion. Enhancement Shaman.

GW: Played rather casual. Led my own guild "League of Commanders[LoC]" for 5 years. We mostly did faction farming and speed clearing.
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I remember watching XoO in Guild Wars quite fondly. I've always been a huge fan of the way XoO reaches out to the community.

A fair example of something that impressed me regarding XoO would be a guild side project you guys did in Guild Wars that was dedicated to helping new players get in to GvG. That is something you just don't see in games, ever.

I'm looking for a team I know will stand out in the crowd. I know for a fact that XoO will be around far beyond Guild Wars 2 and having that option to have a team already established in all the other popular releases is very appealing.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I'm a very active player(currently sitting at 448 hours played, 1347 achievement points) that enjoys working with a team. I'm willing to adapt as needed. I'm a quick thinker and can handle complex tactics, whether it be WvW, sPvP or GvG.

I'm probably a little bit too talkative at times really. I'm nearly always on my current voice server. You can expect to see me on the voice even when I'm not playing.

I'm very laid back. I rarely find myself angered by anything and even if something does get heated, I'd like to think I keep my cool exceptionally well.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    I'm a 22 year old male from Ontario, Canada. I'm currently between jobs right now(oops) and am planning to move to Western Canada in search of new jobs. I've spent most of my work career as a Forklift Operator. I'm a huge nerd to be honest, I don't really go out too much. I prefer to relax at home and game it up. If I'm not playing Guild Wars 2, I'm usually playing a game on Steam.
    Activity level?
    40+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    Yes

2. Blood Sugar Magic

Geologist/hydrogeologist
    Hi Doucet,

I'll be sending you a private message so that we can chat a bit about XoO and your goals and intentions. Keep an eye on your inbox so we can schedule an interview.

-BSM

3. Blood Sugar Magic

Geologist/hydrogeologist
    Accepted and on Probation