Black Desert Dobonhonkeros's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Dobonhonkeros, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Dobonhonkeros
    Xoobie Black Desert Member

Are you over 18?:
    Yes
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What previous gaming experience do you have?:
    Over 1,100 hours in CSGO. Over 500 Hours in BDO. A lot more hours and games on my steam which is Jew-
    Do you have a member referral?:
    No
    Do you prefer PvE or PvP and why?:
    I prefer PvE because I have not done really any PvP. This will be a new experience for me but I think i will like it because I like to play competitively.
    Where did you hear about us?:
    Saw the forum post and looked into the guild. Thought it was cool so here I am.
    Why do you want to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    It seemed unique. The post says that the guild has been around since 2002 which is crazy to think about. I also saw that you guys have a shit ton of experience with BDO and other games like it. I'm not new but I'm not a vet either so I thought maybe I could improve and get a little help while in the guild if I ever needed it.
    What is your main character's name?:
    Vitiligoshera
    What is your family name?:
    Dobonhonkeros
    What is your main Characters class and level?:
    Dark Knight, Level 56
    What is your main character's AP?:
    What is your main character's DP?:
    Can you Make most Node War times? If no what days are you available?:
    I was in 1 guild when I first started so i am not familiar with node wars but they sound like fun and I am on a lot so I will probably be available for most of them
    What is your timezone and regular play times.:
    EST
    I am on a lot. Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 11:00-ish PM EST and Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day from 6:00-10:00 AM to 1:00 AM

2. Seojun
    Veteran Black Desert Member

Application accepted. Ts3 info sent, whenever ya have time jump on in for a quick interview =D