DK Tackler?!

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Public Chat' started by Snowman, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Snowman
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

Opticlal Lab Manager
    ok so over the past few weekends I been looking at classes weapons and such skills.. and watching where the community is heading and how I can have fun in ESO. thru reddit trameilfoundry bethsoft froums beta forums mmorpg. I have decided that being a tackler for pvp purposes will give me the most enjoyment in game..

it reminds me of how I played commando in SWG pre NGE, and my guy in pirates of the burning sea, what I do in EvE. I never cared about super rare gear or K/D ratio. what I cared about was the enemy QQ because I locked em down and dodged or healed till someone came and facerolled them.

something I have noticed in recent MMO games is that people are soo into the k/d ratio DPS, gear. I think this has come from the FPS and MOBA communities and battle ground style pvp. but what is so fun at least for me is to laugh in their faces when I just keep coming back and bugging them until other show up and ruin their ratios or some other stat they care about.

anyone else looked into "off builds" for pvp.. being that this isn't battleground style pvp thank god... I feel a lot of "old timers" will have an upper hand on all these arena/instanced pvp kids.

2. s o k a r

Problem with being a CC whore in MMO's nowdays is that they make diminishing returns so stupid high that only one CC will even matter in most ttk. So people focus on DPS and stun with whatever default crap they have.

3. Snowman

Opticlal Lab Manager
    didn't see or read anything about diminishing returns in this game.

4. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Less a diminishing return and more a timed immunity. You will not be allowed to lock someone down.

5. Mariusz
    Veteran

Nice find on the CC.... I wonder if the same applies for magical CC's. This only shows physical. Dont remember if magical cc can be blocked, anyone remember?

6. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Yes, it all works the same. In fact, the class abilities used like the DK stone throw and chain pull are actually "magical" in nature.